Why do younger men like older women?

Drowsy_Piaw

A lot of guys in their late teens, early 20's like older women because they like the fact that older women have more sexual experience than women their own age.

naah i don't think so naaa but hey yeah i got guy who r 18 and 20s (which means they r younger) contact me.... :oops:

Hmmm lol may be they miss theyr mother and this is one way to feel here closed to them like in old times. hmmm :cry:

Yes some of you think it is the experiance in sex, i am shure that is true, but that must be a very beautiful and fit older lady that she can make me hungry :wink:

First of all, Gerry, you're WRONG about that.

Secondly, I thought you would be smart enough not to show your face around here after not showing up and buying drinks for everyone like you promised.

You've got some groveling to do.

First of all I dont think I am wrong! So we can agree to disagree. But maybe we need to be more exact in what we are saying anyway.

Secondly I am not smart enough to think that I have to make a big deal out of the fact that I was on vacation was having a whale of a time and in the end messed up and missed out on a night out in BKK with people I never met before. I did make an apology which I accept was pretty lame but hey like I say I missed a flight didnt goet to BKK and as I was having a great time anyway just figured to hell with it. It is not like I was MR popular anyway? Indeed many were probaly glad I disappeared off the radar so to speak.

Still I did break a promise and that is unforgivable I admit so here is what I am going to suggest, just so there is no confusion about my intentions.

I will go to a money wiring service [western union i guess] and send 100 Euros [i figure as it cost money to send money and coz I am not there to enjoy the festive occasion I should reduce the budget a bit?] to a certain MR Loburt and with no need for ID but a need for a code.

I will PM the code to you and the time/day of it being sent so it is secure.

Oh and I trust you even though I never met you as I am a pretty good judge of people and situations. Plus the whole point of my orginal idea was to underline that it is possible to take a leap of faith with people/ situations sometimes.

In other words there is pretty much no chance you would act dishonestly for such a paltry amount. [or ever]

You can then use this to buy a few rounds of drinks at the next TF meet up and have a laugh at the whole madness of it all? I figure it should be enough for a good few people to satrt with anyway?

Now I think that seems a fair way to make up for my selfish indifference?

Younger guys want older women.

Older guys want younger women.

Therefore everyone should find shoes to fit his feet.

this is so true; when I was a young lad, I had a hardon for older women - to the point that I didnt find any of my peers attractive. But that has changed, I now look at younger women in a different light - it might be instinctive, now that I am POSSIBLY responsible enuf to be a parent, I might be looking for suitable breeding partners.....hmmmm

or maybe I am just en route to being a dirty old bastard :D

been there done that, it's definitely the latter... a table has been reserved for you a few years from now at the ODB club, we'll be waiting to welcome you aboard...