Why do younger men like older women?

Drowsy_Piaw

I will go to a money wiring service [western union i guess] and send 100 Euros [i figure as it cost money to send money and coz I am not there to enjoy the festive occasion I should reduce the budget a bit?] to a certain MR Loburt and with no need for ID but a need for a code.

Oh and I trust you even though I never met you as I am a pretty good judge of people and situations. Plus the whole point of my orginal idea was to underline that it is possible to take a leap of faith with people/ situations sometimes.

In other words there is pretty much no chance you would act dishonestly for such a paltry amount. [or ever]

You can then use this to buy a few rounds of drinks at the next TF meet up and have a laugh at the whole madness of it all? I figure it should be enough for a good few people to satrt with anyway?

Now I think that seems a fair way to make up for my selfish indifference?

f**k that send the money to me ... i was the only 1 to turn up for ur party so u owe ME 50 drinks !!!

• 3 weeks later...

yeah it does men mature, if at all, around the age of 46....

i dont know what will happen when i reach 46 but hopefullly i won't mature..

Exactly right. The best thing that happens is when you reach that age and someone says to you "will you please grow up". :D

Really? Maybe they wanna get some milk from a nu nu of mama! :lol: :twisted:

lol could be amd missing their dummy breast nipple? :P

Could be a heading "Why do "some" younger men like older women?"

I dont care about age but generally younger girls are more attractive for us older guys - like something that appeals to your sexual drive I believe..

after i posted my comments at here, i got PM from the guys who r younger than me... god.... i asked about their thought. they thinking about sex only... couldn't believe !!! after they found out i'm not interested in and i'm not interesting person they r gone. hehehe....

Now i think u know the answer.....