IE 9

Dave40

Who still uses Internet Explorer? Firefox and Chrome killed it off a long, long time ago.

But my guess would be, it's ****. ;)

Actually it still has the largest market share, IE that is not necessarily 9.. Hard to to change the mindset of sheep. However, IE9 is getting some rave reviews but maybe too little to late.

Either way i'm not interested as a mac user and quite like the Chrome user experience. Mostly for speed and simplicity..

Actually it still has the largest market share, IE that is not necessarily 9.. Hard to to change the mindset of sheep. However, IE9 is getting some rave reviews but maybe too little to late.

Either way i'm not interested as a mac user and quite like the Chrome user experience. Mostly for speed and simplicity..

It has the highest market share because it comes installed on just about every PC!! Internet Explorer is shit that should be flushed down the toilet. Get Chrome!

4 responses, and not one answer to the question.....hahahaha. It is always best to wait until the first major bug fix before you upgrade to anything to do with MS. I still use IE8, and will not change until the major problems are identified, and tried to fix.

There will be serious problems with it, it's just a matter of time for them to me identified.

only idiots still use IE - as previous posters have all said; firefox or chrome are the sensible choices

Not everyone who use IE is idiot, don't jump in conclusion.

Some websites work on IE only kha... such as my e-learning website, it works on IE only.

and in my office, ppl here are not allowed to install firefox.