UFO in Bangkok

Goodghost

Question

• Answers 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

Your post implied that there was a link to the lights over Nonthaburi. As the link showed videos of China (from what I saw), that made me silly to click it.

But you asked, whats going on regarding UFOs in the world? I'm not sure you get a definitive answer here.

Strange lights over Nonthaburi a few moments ago. Anyone see them?

Increased UFo sightings all over the world now.

What the hell is going on?

There. Let me quote my self Teddy. The link implies that I wonder what is going on with all the UFO sightings in the world.

Sorry you were silly enough to click the link or to understand a simple post.

@ Teddy

What's so silly about clicking the link?

I'm just saying I saw lights in Nonthaburi.

Then I asked What the hell is going on in the world? and posted a video to show strange UFO's AROUND THE WORLD.

Hope they probe you first...

I can offer the names of a few Japanese "massage" places that will probe you like no alien ever could.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51

So you probably don't believe in Area 51 Starmash?

http://vault.fbi.gov/hottel_guy/Guy%20Hottel%20Part%201%20of%201/view

An investigator for the Air Forces stated that three so-called flying saucers had been recovered in New Mexico They were described as being circular in shape with raised centers, approximately 50 feet in diameter. Each one was occupied by three bodies of human shape but only 3 feet tall, dressed in metallic cloth of a very fine texture

So Starmash What 3 feet tall body of human shape occupies a flying saucer? ...Your mother?

It's time to face the truth. Don't be so brainwashed by your government.

Read some FBI files in the Vault.

Look closely at the link in original post. The Area 51 caller.....then the radio station gets knocked of the air...

Things are about to get very interesting.

Edited by Goodghost

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/51110/UFO_FOOTAGE_ALIEN_CRAFT_THAILAND_TV_NEWS/

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/51112/UFO_PATTAYA_THAILAND_FOOTAGE/

(clicking the link isn't silly- Silly is being ignorant of the facts and following what you are told to believe)

Yes it's from 2010. Something similar last night. There are so many sightings all over the world now.

Search, and you will find...Just don't blame me when you get used for their whatever the aliens want.

Edited by Goodghost

Sheesh - the first one in that video is a missile fired in China.

It's here in The 10 best HOAX videos on Youtube...

http://mashable.com/2010/06/22/best-ufo-videos/

After the first two I clicked off the link.

One investigator in Mexico said... and you believe him? Utter, ridiculous, childish, naive garbage. Grow up.

There's a TV show called 'Alien Hunters' or something and a bunch of pointless idiots run around the desert picking up trash and saying, 'It clearly comes from outer space...' Then they send it for testing and it comes back as a Coke can or something equally banal. (you'd love it)

They like showing videos of lights in the sky too...

Thais use the word 'UFO' too... It's used to describe some hookers' customers - Ugly Fat Old...

Now I will concede there has been an upsurge in these UFO sightings.

lol Watching those two idiots on History now...

Mayan civilisation was clearly a product of alien intervention. They left a warning about the end of the world in 2012.

Hmmm the big question would be, IF they were able to fly across the universe and create the Mayan empire, why did they choose to build every ******* thing out of stone? Did they arrive in big stone spaceships?

I agree with admin too much LSD is not good for U...LOL

Hey EB watch out for NIBIRU...or Planet X

woooooooo woooooooooo

This?

The Nibiru collision is a supposed disastrous encounter between the Earth and a large planetary object (either a collision or a near-miss) which certain groups believe will take place in the early 21st century. Believers in this doomsday event usually refer to this object as Planet X or Nibiru. The idea that a planet-sized object could possibly collide with or pass by Earth in the near future is not supported by any scientific evidence and has been rejected as pseudoscience by astronomers and planetary scientists.[1]

The idea was first put forward in 1995 by Nancy Lieder, founder of the website ZetaTalk. Lieder describes herself as a contactee with the ability to receive messages from extra-terrestrials from the Zeta Reticuli star system through an implant in her brain. She states that she was chosen to warn mankind that the object would sweep through the inner Solar System in May 2003 (though that date was later abandoned) causing Earth to undergo a pole shift that would destroy most of humanity. The predicted collision has subsequently spread beyond Lieder's website and has been embraced by numerous Internet doomsday groups, most of which link the event to the 2012 phenomenon. Although the name "Nibiru" is derived from the works of late ancient astronaut writer Zecharia Sitchin and his interpretations of Babylonian and Sumerian mythology, Sitchin denied any connection between his work and various claims of a coming apocalypse.

I'll give it all the attention it deserves...

blah blah blah conspiracy theories blah blah blah tinfoil hats blah blah blah area 51 blah blah blah Atlantis blah blah blah Bermuda Triangle blah blah blah Illuminati Overlords blah blah blah

I see you have been a member since 2006. Have you changed your username? Did you used to be that freaky German guy who lived in the USA? He believed all this shite too.

Why is there no real physical evidence?

Why do countries who hate each other (USA, North Korea, Cuba, USSR in the cold war era) all cooperate to keep the truth hidden?

Why do the aliens only make contact with moonshine swilling hill billies in Alabama who call their sister 'mama'? Or Chinese peasants who don't mind their wife being too young as that is her actual name?

Why have the thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers never actually seen anything?

Why have we not picked up any radio signals from these 'superior beings'?

Or found any 'space junk'?

Why are you allowed out without a carer?

I have no doubt there is life out there somewhere in that huge, big universe. But that's the whole point; the universe is incredibly, unimaginably HUGE! So why assume that a) Any life out there is further evolved than us? or B) Even if it was more evolved, why assume it has reached the stage of science where HUGE becomes small?

I'll leave the last word to a man far, far more intelligent than you (No, not Spongebob Squarepants) who does believe in extraterrestrial life but also realises that proof is a tall order.

I personally have been captured by the notion of extraterrestrial life, and especially extraterrestrial intelligence from childhood. It swept me up, and I've been involved in sending space craft to nearby planets to look for life and in the radio search for extraterrestrial intelligence...

It would be an absolutely transforming event in human history. But, the stakes are so high on whether it's true or false, that we must demand the more rigorous standards of evidence. Precisely because it's so exciting. That's the circumstance in which our hopes may dominate our sceptical scrutiny of the data. So, we have to be very careful. There have been a few instances in the [past]. We thought we found something, and it always turned out to be explicable...

(Carl Sagan)

Now stick that in your pipe and ******* smoke it.

I see you have been a member since 2006. Have you changed your username? Did you used to be that freaky German guy who lived in the USA? He believed all this shite too.

Why is there no real physical evidence?

Why do countries who hate each other (USA, North Korea, Cuba, USSR in the cold war era) all cooperate to keep the truth hidden?

Why do the aliens only make contact with moonshine swilling hill billies in Alabama who call their sister 'mama'? Or Chinese peasants who don't mind their wife being too young as that is her actual name?

Why have the thousands and thousands of amateur astronomers never actually seen anything?

Why have we not picked up any radio signals from these 'superior beings'?

Or found any 'space junk'?

Why are you allowed out without a carer?

I have no doubt there is life out there somewhere in that huge, big universe. But that's the whole point; the universe is incredibly, unimaginably HUGE! So why assume that a) Any life out there is further evolved than us? or B) Even if it was more evolved, why assume it has reached the stage of science where HUGE becomes small?

I'll leave the last word to a man far, far more intelligent than you (No, not Spongebob Squarepants) who does believe in extraterrestrial life but also realises that proof is a tall order.

I personally have been captured by the notion of extraterrestrial life, and especially extraterrestrial intelligence from childhood. It swept me up, and I've been involved in sending space craft to nearby planets to look for life and in the radio search for extraterrestrial intelligence...

It would be an absolutely transforming event in human history. But, the stakes are so high on whether it's true or false, that we must demand the more rigorous standards of evidence. Precisely because it's so exciting. That's the circumstance in which our hopes may dominate our sceptical scrutiny of the data. So, we have to be very careful. There have been a few instances in the [past]. We thought we found something, and it always turned out to be explicable...

(Carl Sagan)

Now stick that in your pipe and ******* smoke it.

Alien replies "Time for your probe!"

Ah...I'm Goodghost only one of me & I'm not from Germany.... Are you?