What's next?

Goodghost

What is next..... (???)

you have forecasted correctly --- Osama is not dead and will set up shop on Mt. Cook!

Embrace the changing fourtunes

seriously

Sorry to hear about the tornados

...350 dead during the night last week (still 500 missing from a series of stroms here)

They happen here and there every spring but this year is really prevelent and deadly...

Mother nature can be a mean *****!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3OcpxGro

Deadly tornado in New Zealand. These just don't happen there. I mean a tornado in Auckland?.....

Over 7000 earthquakes devastate my city Christchurch since Sept 2010.

It's only going to get worse.

What's next I wonder...

Why on earth would anyone link earthquakes and tornados?

One is a seismic event, the other is a meteorological event. They are two completely different, totally unrelated events.

Here’s another crucial piece to the 2012 puzzle

How much have you heard about 2012 from the media?

Zilch. Zip. Nada. The only thing you’ll ever here are the media men laughing about what could (and will) happen in 2012.

Why?

Ask yourself, who controls the media, and is it in their best interest to start a widespread panic? Not at all.

Remember back in 1999, when the Y2K bug was in full swing? TV, newspapers, and radio played it up as much as they could. Anything to get more people on board.

But now, they’re dead quiet. Because the government doesn’t want anyone to know, let alone think about December 21, 2012.

What does the government want to keep you from knowing?

However, there is one thing that is so obvious that the government lets it go, even if it’s the biggest tip-off 2012 is coming.

In the past few years the climate has been going nuts. Global warming, global cooling, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes. Just look at the papers. The worst natural disasters in years.

Understand this…

Even If The US Government Wants

To Help, There’s Nothing They

Can Do To Survive 2012!

Why on earth would anyone link earthquakes and tornados?

One is a seismic event, the other is a meteorological event. They are two completely different, totally unrelated events.

The bottom line is...

If You Stick Your Head In The Sand,

Your Butt Is Going To Get Fried!

and they are not unrelated....they are disasters. Wouldn't you agree there is alot more happening now?

Edited by Goodghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=54H3OcpxGro

Deadly tornado in New Zealand. These just don't happen there. I mean a tornado in Auckland?.....

Over 7000 earthquakes devastate my city Christchurch since Sept 2010.

It's only going to get worse.

What's next I wonder...

seems like there were many strange incident, natural disaster occur in this world recently so may be next year should be WWIII and the would will be ended by the following year . Amen

Here’s another crucial piece to the 2012 puzzle

How much have you heard about 2012 from the media?

Zilch. Zip. Nada. The only thing you’ll ever here are the media men laughing about what could (and will) happen in 2012.

Why?

Ask yourself, who controls the media, and is it in their best interest to start a widespread panic? Not at all.

Remember back in 1999, when the Y2K bug was in full swing? TV, newspapers, and radio played it up as much as they could. Anything to get more people on board.

But now, they’re dead quiet. Because the government doesn’t want anyone to know, let alone think about December 21, 2012.

What does the government want to keep you from knowing?

However, there is one thing that is so obvious that the government lets it go, even if it’s the biggest tip-off 2012 is coming.

In the past few years the climate has been going nuts. Global warming, global cooling, earthquakes, volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes. Just look at the papers. The worst natural disasters in years.

Understand this…

Even If The US Government Wants

To Help, There’s Nothing They

Can Do To Survive 2012!

It's not a crucial piece at all... There was a movie about it. It's not discussed because it's a non-event. Nothing is going to happen. there is no meteor, no end-of-the-world doomsday scenario. 'nothing, nada, zip, zilch' to paraphrase a retard.

(Sigh)

The climate has nothing to do with earthquakes or volcanoes.

The media has been RAMPANT in blaring climate change.

There are ALWAYS natural disasters.

Now... let me cut to the chase.... Read this carefully because I want your full, undivided, adolescent attention...

Suppose, JUST suppose for one tiny fragment of time... (and this is in no way an endorsement of your pointless ramblings)... just suppose something is going to happen that is SO huge, no government on earth can do anything...

Here's my question...

WHAT THE **** ARE YOU GOING TO DO ABOUT IT???

You come on here with your stupid soundbites and completely useless, baseless, crap and 'warn' us all and brag about how prepared you are... WHAT EXACTLY ARE YOU ACHIEVING?

Precisely.... You, and your predictions, are pointless.

@ goodghost don't listen to what the knob guy spit out. i think the same as u and thx so much for your warning message, i'll prepare myself to get ready for any worst situation in the future.

i think the only reason why that guy post against you, just because he is so scare to die and not ready when the worst time come or may be he just wanna stay more 20 -30 years to **** all thai lady before he die. So when your message come, it seems like some thing come to shaky his hope and make him unsecure then he get angry that's it lol5555555555555:)

I'm achieving awareness and spreading the word.

They are not pointless.

What's next?.... more emotional abuse?

I think the point is what is the point of spreading the word about something that you cannot prevent? If a meteor was going to hit the earth and destroy all living organisms on the planet what good would spreading the word do?

Sure, it might make people appreciate what time they have left but why not just spread that word? Why make predictions or timelines out there that can be proven false when the end of the world doesn't come? Don't you kind of fuck it up when the world doesn't end when you say it will? People become even more arrogant when people like you are proven wrong over and over again.

You do know that people have been predicting the end of the world for at least 2000 years, don't you? Don't you see why people become numb to such apocalyptic predictions?

Everyone.... Remember the unusual weather in April here in Bangkok? 17 degrees in summer? Unprecedented. Everyone was talking about it's never been this cold before in April.

And don't you remember that I posted that some 40 or 50 years ago there was snow in Thailand? The world didn't end then either.

@ goodghost don't listen to what the knob guy spit out. i think the same as u and thx so much for your warning message, i'll prepare myself to get ready for any worst situation in the future.

i think the only reason why that guy post against you, just because he is so scare to die and not ready when the worst time come or may be he just wanna stay more 20 -30 years to fuck all thai lady before he die. So when your message come, it seems like some thing come to shaky his hope and make him unsecure then he get angry that's it lol5555555555555:)

Either that or people have been predicting the same thing every year since he's been alive (same with me). Problem is . . . so far the doomsday predictions have been wrong every year. And like I said, some Christians have thought the apocalypse was going to happen every year for the last 2000 years and always find signs in the bible to prove that they're right. Except that there's that nasty problem of being wrong every year.

Read this... It's called 'SCIENCE'. I chose it because it's simplified for morons... And you MIGHT understand some of it...

What is 2012 about?

The year 2012 is referring to the last year of the Long Count Maya calendar. The current Great Cycle, as the Mayas call it, is set to end on the winter solstice of 2012: December 21 2012 and many people believe that on that date, the world will change and never be the same. Some predict terrible events resulting in the destruction of our world and some predict that it won’t necessarily end, but that we will enter a new era and massive changes will occur.

This article will try to answer most questions you may have in a rational way. because there are way too many websites creating some sort of fear propaganda around 2012 and as you will see, you have nothing to be scared of.

There’s too much disinformation going on about this subject and there’s an article you can read that was published around 1990 that reminds me the current situation:

What will happen on December 21 2012?

Quick answer: Nobody knows, but probably not much.

There have been a lot going on regarding the 2012 prophecy recently, including the movie “I am legend”, but surprisingly, not much information about what is really supposed to happen on that date is available. This is Probably because nobody knows and also because probably not much will happen. Most information available about 2012 is making reference to mass destruction of the world as we know it, earth’s pole shift/magnetic field reversal, Nostradamus predictions, end of Mayas calendar, etc.

The base of all the predictions is the end of the Maya calendar in 2012, which is supposed to mean the end of the world or a period of radical changes. In fact, the end of the Maya calendar is known as the end of the Great Cycle. People find it easy to believe in that theory because Maya civilization is known for advanced writing, mathematics and astronomy. It can seem like they really know what they’re talking about, but the truth is that the end of the Great Cycle is not the end of the world, it’s in fact a great celebration for the Mayas:

For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle” says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies in Crystal River, Fla. To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is “a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in.”

And it continues with...

2012 conspiracy theory

I mentioned in the “What will happen” section that there’s a lack of scientific information coming from well respected sources like NASA. Some people claim there’s a conspiracy theory behind the prophecy to hide it from the public so it doesn’t create mass panic. Now, this does and doesn’t make sense. At first, it sounds like it could be true because I totally agree the government could restrain publications from the NASA as it’s a governmental agency, but I find it weird that this kind of information wouldn’t “leak”.

Do you really think something as big as the end of the world wouldn’t leak from any agency? Keep the NASA apart, do you really think the scientific community would miss something as big as that? When there’s no scientific data about a subject, you really have to doubt.

You’ve probably read a lot of information on websites from people claiming they know more than they should know and that the government is hiding all this information from you. Government is hiding a lot of things from you, more than you probably imagine and they would probably try to hide the end of the world if it was going to happen. But, let’s picture this: The Mayas were there 1000 years before Christ which makes it about 3000 years from now. Do you think someone could hide the end of the world for 3000 years if it was really going to happen and was really that possible and scientific?

I have my doubts.

Pole shift/reversal, the only 2012 end of the world possibility

The only rational “2012 End of world” possibility is actually pole shifting. A Pole shift is a rare phenomenon and is characterized by the north and the south poles swapping places. Such reversals, recorded in the magnetism of ancient rocks, are unpredictable. They come at irregular intervals averaging about 300,000 years; the last one was 780,000 years ago. I wrote an article on pole shift that explains the whole process, have a look: What is that pole shift thing?

Such event could really disrupt our planet that’s true. Imagine the North pole and South pole swapping places: Telecommunications, animals, humans, etc. would all be affected and it would be a really important change. There’s only one thing you need to consider… I’ve read in a lot of different places that a polar shift is going to happen on December 21 2012 and it is totally false:

Polar shift is a process that roughly takes 5,000 years to complete and doesn’t start on a specific date and time. The real truth is that nobody knows when the next one is due.

The process takes time and another myth wants the earth’s magnetic field strength to be near zero during that transition time. It would actually be as strong as it is now but simply a lot more complicated. Once again, it is explained in my What is that pole shift thing? article.

Will I die on December 21 2012?

I can’t tell, the Mayas can’t, Nostradamus can’t and the aliens can’t. On December 21 2012, a comet won’t hit the earth, a pole shift won’t happen instantly and a massive gravity burst won’t happen either. The only thing you can fear is a pole shift and it can take up to 5,000 years to complete…

What if you’re wrong?

In the case that I am wrong, that every scientist on this planet is wrong and that the NASA can’t figure out a simple galactic alignment that would put our world to an end then I guess we are all in the same situation. You, me and everyone will die. Scary isn’t it? Well, no one can tell what will happen tomorrow or in 2012.