Favorite Thai Actresses / Models?

admin

Because you are... ******* stupid?

He's Korean not Thai.

He's a singer not an actor.

He's 19 and therefore too young for you too (you're welcome, Ciaran)

Oh and he's not gay.

Man it's **** to be you, huh?

Ok, ok He's Korean singer. My first was a Korean guy and I was under 17, so 19 is not too young even for me now. I'm not as old as you old man.

Doesn't matter if he's not gay. You seem to know alot about him. Are you interested in him?

You're just jealous and mad because you haven't woken up under someone like that.

Ok, ok He's Korean singer. My first was a Korean guy and I was under 17, so 19 is not too young even for me now. I'm not as old as you old man.

Doesn't matter if he's not gay. You seem to know alot about him. Are you interested in him?

You're just jealous and mad because you haven't woken up under someone like that.

Just pointing out MORE evidence of your stupidity - no ulterior motive.

Again with the gay jokes? Haven't you understood all the previous comments on this?

Old man? lol You're 7 years younger than me... just 84 months. It always makes me laugh when people try to claim being younger as an achievement. Congratulations... You were born. So was everyone else.

And you act like being gay is an achievement. Well, it's not. You were born gay. It's not a talent. And if being gay was optional, I wouldn't choose it...

Just pointing out MORE evidence of your stupidity - no ulterior motive.

Again with the gay jokes? Haven't you understood all the previous comments on this?

Old man? lol You're 7 years younger than me... just 84 months. It always makes me laugh when people try to claim being younger as an achievement. Congratulations... You were born. So was everyone else.

And you act like being gay is an achievement. Well, it's not. You were born gay. It's not a talent. And if being gay was optional, I wouldn't choose it...

Gay jokes ? I'm not joking...

Yes you are older than me. 7 years is a long, long time. Being young is an advantage. It is more likely you will die sooner than me.

You're just a sour puss because you're old AND grumpy.

I'm not acting as if it were an achievement. I'm just happy with who I am that's all.

Well show us...who is your favorite actress or (actor).... Tee hee

Gay jokes ? I'm not joking...

Yes you are older than me. 7 years is a long, long time. Being young is an advantage. It is more likely you will die sooner than me.

You're just a sour puss because you're old AND grumpy.

I'm not acting as if it were an achievement. I'm just happy with who I am that's all.

Well show us...who is your favorite actress or (actor).... Tee hee

So all these dozens and dozens of gay comments are serious? You SERIOUSLY think I'm gay and I'm jealous? Hm. Despite my profile, other TF members telling you I'm straight, my previous partners? Wow, you are monumentally stupid.

7 years is a long long time? Just like 84 years is almost as long as the 'history of the nation'? Actually, gay men have a lower life expectancy than straight men due to lifestyle, diseases, and suicides.

Before telling me I'm a homophobe (As well as calling me gay! How do you manage that?), here is a link to a site confirming the results and asking people not to use them in a homophobic manner.

http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/30/6/1499.full

It uses a few long words, so I'll make it simple. Researchers looked at the ages at which gay men in Vancouver died vs the age at which all men died. They found gay men died 8-20 years younger. The research was done in the 80's and 90's. Since then there has been an improvement in treatment for HIV and therefore deaths have decreased. Presumably now the difference would be less marked (although still different).

You may find that being younger than I, counts for nothing when your gayness is factored in. You have no advantage - you're gay AND stupid.

(Here's another one for the brainboxes http://ije.oxfordjournals.org/content/26/3/657.full.pdf with more details) I tried to find a study that negated the results, but I couldn't.

Edited by English_Bob