• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm thinking Saturday, April 7th at Charlie Browns would be good.

I'd like to "sell" the shirts for charity, though. Something like a suggested donation of 100 baht per shirt with everything going to Baan Gerda would work. I've got about 300 shirts, so it might work out pretty well.

The beer one seems to be the most popular, so I might have to do something different with that one.

• 2 weeks later...

Ok, so the event is on for tomorrow (Saturday) at 7 PM. I've dropped all the shirts off at Charley Browns, but there should be some left for tomorrow.

It should be a great time...I'm expecting around 25 people to join. I hope that means 25 free beers for me as that will cover half of my drink bill.

Peace, love, and Mexican food.

Ok, so the event is on for tomorrow (Saturday) at 7 PM. I've dropped all the shirts off at Charley Browns, but there should be some left for tomorrow.

It should be a great time...I'm expecting around 25 people to join. I hope that means 25 free beers for me as that will cover half of my drink bill.

Peace, love, and Mexican food.

Unfortunately i was out of Bangkok also now still be in another city ,I would like to join JP's events ..too bad too bad ,if you change events a few days later i am sure i could join..Hope everyone have a great time lovely peoples who love peace and EB's cooking. :)