John Mark: The famous name for Scammer use

Sasie

Hi everyone,

Yesterday I got new message from a new friend on TF - engrmark - but let read his message and you'll think it's strange. It sounds too good. However, I once met the scammer name John Mark for a few years ago. Incredible, the name, occupation, family background is the same. I'm not sure he's the same person or other but it's funny. I should send email to him and get email to him first so I'll track his IP address from this site.

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/216.252.122.218

engrmark

Hello

I am Engineer John Mark, widow for Four years.Sorry i have to contact you this way,i got your contact while searching for a worker from Asian country , so i have gone through your profile it sound so nice and lovely.Am Residing in London UK, with my cute son and am seeking for the services of an Asian person to be my Manager to come and work for me in the U.K.I am willing to offer ( 2,000.00 GBPounds ) without paying of task and will provide monthly shopping allowances as well as accommodation.If interested do reply to my email at: [email protected]

Have a nice day *****************************************************************

If you copy his email to post at Google, you can find that John Mark is the famous name for Scammer uses

http://www.google.co.th/#hl=en&sa=X&ei=5HLcTfjwDcjSrQf8l6XNDg&ved=0CBYQBSgA&q=engr+john_mark%40yahoo.com&spell=1&biw=937&bih=493&fp=93446477078699d1

Edited by Sasie

He's been banned.

Thanks ka Bill and it's very quick action ^^ but I guess he may come back again with his new name. So I think I can help by sharing the tool to track IP Address. It's cool as I found that most scammer is located in Malaysia and Nigeria.

Edited by Sasie