Whitelotus is asking for it!!!!

Bodai

Why can't you just leave it and move on? You were banned and the first thing you do is come back and start right back where you started. Just drop it. Move on with your life.

lol! Unpopped cherry?

Old?

Who the **** knows how old she is? Seriously, she never posts a picture or provides any information. That's why I didn't want to meet her. I don't even know if it's a guy or girl. I have no idea who the **** she is. No-one does.

Stupid cow... You approached PeeMarc and tried to date him and he's ten years older than me! He blocked you too because you wouldn't even send him a picture so he'd know what you looked like before going to meet you! For ****'s sake, what planet do you live in, where guys are supposed to meet you without knowing A SINGLE ******* THING ABOUT YOU! How about that? You couldn't get an old guy like me OR a guy ten years older to even MEET you, never mind pop your cherry!

It occurs to me that you never got laid 'cos you're a ******* weirdo! Maybe you can find a bearded mullah to give you one. I think Mohammed liked banging 14 year old girls. Good luck.

Well... the thread is 'White Locust is asking for it.'

Why can't you just leave it and move on? You were banned and the first thing you do is come back and start right back where you started. Just drop it. Move on with your life.

Did u read of what he wrote Bill? if i were your sis and she was insulted by some guy which gonna make her infamous like this , can u suggest her to leave and go? Be informed Bill, i'm not a ***** and never work or been in such position neither and don't care if u wanna ban me again for the reason that i have said something to protect my reputation and my dignity.

Instead of blaming me, why don't u warn that guy not to act like impolite man who keeping insult and blaming the gal he has never known. How many time he call me *****, retard,dumb, troll and is that call admiration for u , Bill?

Plz do something to protect woman right unless i am gonna take care myself and i have right to do that and if u wanna ban me because of that let's do it

lol! Unpopped cherry?

Old?

Who the **** knows how old she is? Seriously, she never posts a picture or provides any information. That's why I didn't want to meet her. I don't even know if it's a guy or girl. I have no idea who the **** she is. No-one does.

Stupid cow... You approached PeeMarc and tried to date him and he's ten years older than me! He blocked you too because you wouldn't even send him a picture so he'd know what you looked like before going to meet you! For ****'s sake, what planet do you live in, where guys are supposed to meet you without knowing A SINGLE ******* THING ABOUT YOU! How about that? You couldn't get an old guy like me OR a guy ten years older to even MEET you, never mind pop your cherry!

It occurs to me that you never got laid 'cos you're a ******* weirdo! Maybe you can find a bearded mullah to give you one. I think Mohammed liked banging 14 year old girls. Good luck.

Well... the thread is 'White Locust is asking for it.'

after realize that u 2 guys a big vain , mirror looking less, i've never visit Marc before he blog me since jan 2009 and u since last year. If u can't bang me, just accept u can't and informed that no one do that job cause i don't let them do which is different from no one wanna do . For u , the best gal deserve u is just a go go gal and seems like they are your taste

Bodai. don't get me wrong , as i say u r so awesome and talented and i also appreciated what u have done for TFer but in my case, i hate that bustard and i think u always notice that so, i doubt why u choosed to image me with that guy? for the right concept: explain me what the lotus did with that disgusting penis?

It was all metaphorical. The concept was: you were slumming the forums because you were bored. You entered a thread that wasn't about you and wanted to start a fight. When EB came by (or what you thought was EBs bald head) you attacked (as you normally do with words). But then you realized it wasn't EB and you were biting a knob. When you realized it, you passed out because you shamed your Muslim ways and could not live on.

Everything I used was referenced from the forums. I went back and did my research and it seems you use the words EB, Knob and Infamous more than anything. And you have the ability to turn any conversation not about you, into all about you.

This thread being the exception of course, it is all about you and feel free to do what you do best (thats really why I come here. Even when EB had you blocked, it still entertains the hell out of me).

lol... Thanks Bodai.

Perfect example of sour grapes... For those not familar...

See? White Locust is the fox. English Knob is the grapes.

White Locust wanted to have the grapes, but she couldn't get them.

Now she hates the grapes.

The moral of the story is, White Locust is a stupid ***** who couldn't get laid if she were trapped in a high security prison during a riot.

I know the sour grapes theory all to well, I have even been guilty of it myself. It fits, unfortunately metaphors are beyond WL...LOL because now she really does hate grapes.

Some of that blame goes to me of course, even though she asked me to do it, I went beyond what she was expecting, so I am the antagonizer.

Some of that blame goes to me of course, even though she asked me to do it, I went beyond what she was expecting, so I am the antagonizer.

Bollocks!

She went on my forum thread and wrote a couple of insulting posts before coming on your thread. She's a wacko. She came back online and continued spoiling for a fight.

Let's me guess, he made animation from Imageready. If you install PhotoShop, you will get ImageReady, but not in CS5, I forgot they stop adding since CS3 :P sorry my office still have CS2 but my computer at home use CS5. It's not hard to do but it's not as smooth as Flash animation. From Imageready you will get .gif (animation) from flash you will get .flv or .swf or .exe

if you wanna know PM me na kha... don't wanna be in TF battle too long. (^_-)

I sure do want to learn sis.I PM you ok.Thanks ja

I sure do want to learn sis.I PM you ok.Thanks ja

Listen to bCool, she knows more about this than me. I use the animation pallet in CS5. It's pretty much imageready integrated into Photoshop. She is also right about the quality. If I used adobe Flash it wouldn't be as choppy because they use a special algorithm thats adds in blending frames to makes everything flow smoother.

Bollocks!

She went on my forum thread and wrote a couple of insulting posts before coming on your thread. She's a wacko. She came back online and continued spoiling for a fight.

Ill take that, I just don't want her to get banned... I frequent the site 10X more when she is trolling.

Ill take that, I just don't want her to get banned... I frequent the site 10X more when she is trolling.

Don't protect me from anything i've never done wrong bodai, as i always said , u have a done a great master piece symbolic for me with some part of concept is right but the presentation make it seems like a prohibited action for any educated women in any religions. I have to forgive you because u have done , what is beyond my expectation, on behalf of me but i also have to protect my dignity from the big destruction woman proud.

Like i said, if on i have said to protect my dignity make bill banning me, i don't care cause at least i have done the right thing, in this situation, it seems like my brother did not do any thing but read ( poor WL).

PS. I come comments here because u and that vain challenge me to do , unless i did not put any one words here.

Anyway, i like your lotus drawing ,Bodai. U are such a great talented man

the presentation make it seems like a prohibited action for any educated women in any religions.

You are doing nothing for women but dragging them down. If you want equality for women, then learn how to take a joke like a man. This is nothing more than humor, yes it is at your expense this time, but we make fun of everyone on here equally. If you want to fight for the humane treatment of women, then get off the computer and go to Africa where their clitoris is cut off as a child, or go to Afghanistan and fight the men who make their wives sleep outside with the dogs and treat her as nothing more than a machine that makes babies. Whatever you do, if you want equality for women you won't win it here, you are in the wrong place going about it in the wrong way.

You are doing nothing for women but dragging them down. If you want equality for women, then learn how to take a joke like a man. This is nothing more than humor, yes it is at your expense this time, but we make fun of everyone on here equally. If you want to fight for the humane treatment of women, then get off the computer and go to Africa where their clitoris is cut off as a child, or go to Afghanistan and fight the men who make their wives sleep outside with the dogs and treat her as nothing more than a machine that makes babies. Whatever you do, if you want equality for women you won't win it here, you are in the wrong place going about it in the wrong way.

But i'm not a slut who do bike a disgusting knob for fun dude, oh i just know that this site treat men better than women , what a discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by whitelotus

But i'm not a slut who do bike a disgusting knob for fun dude, oh i just know that this site treat men better than women , what a discrimination!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why don't you ask Teila, Simply_Oriental, Kunny and all the other women on here (besides Ayummy, which most people think you are her anyways, neither of you are ever on the forums at the same time and you both have the same bad English...and both hate EB) if they feel discriminated against. It seems it's only you, because you bring it on yourself, purposefully. You are a glutton for punishment, you enjoy it. You always make this about you and women, but it's never been about that.

Why don't you ask Teila, Simply_Oriental, Kunny and all the other women on here (besides Ayummy, which most people think you are her anyways, neither of you are ever on the forums at the same time and you both have the same bad English...and both hate EB) if they feel discriminated against. It seems it's only you, because you bring it on yourself, purposefully. You are a glutton for punishment, you enjoy it. You always make this about you and women, but it's never been about that.

TWO women who hate EB? Who'd have thought it? If there was a chlamydia app for the iphone, Bob would be lighting up the globe...

All the names are the humble lady who i am not and never been. I just speak it out loud that i am not a slut who u guys can insult and make fun whenever u want.

Have u ever doubt why Ayumi hate that vain, go reading some of her blog and u'll be awaken. This guy tell some story make her infamous in the way that if one of this gal family members read that blog. they can kill that vain guy.

For me, i just stalked him last 2 year because at that time i like his aspect when he post any support statement in some thread but after i realize that he is too vain and love to look down on ppl, i stopped.

If u think my English is so bad, then after this thread, i try to keep posting less so u won't be annoyed seeing my poor eng here mr. linguistic expert.

although I have to say that in this specific case, it doesn't need too much effort to do so! :)

Thats my favorite part about her.

All the names are the humble lady who i am not and never been. I just speak it out loud that i am not a slut who u guys can insult and make fun whenever u want.

Have u ever doubt why Ayumi hate that vain, go reading some of her blog and u'll be awaken. This guy tell some story make her infamous in the way that if one of this gal family members read that blog. they can kill that vain guy.

For me, i just stalked him last 2 year because at that time i like his aspect when he post any support statement in some thread but after i realize that he is too vain and love to look down on ppl, i stopped.

If u think my English is so bad, then after this thread, i try to keep posting less so u won't be annoyed seeing my poor eng here mr. linguistic expert.

How come you can never stay on topic? You are always bringing up something different.

1: No one called you a slut in this forum, so there is no need to bring that up, you will get no pity here.

2: You just admitted to stalking him, that justifies the way he treats you.

3: I never said your bad Engrish annoys me, I said its the same as Ayummi's bad Engrish.

It's understandable why others get so annoyed at you. When someone proves a valid point, you change to a completely different topic to continue the argument.

And you never will be like me ! I thought I don’t want to speak,But It’s my time now.How well you know me? and in which sentence that Teila ,Me or Kunny Humble?,let's say we left the comments appropriate in each posts.We might be right or wrong it’s doesn’t matter as long as we not insult anybody .We have our dignity in the good way which i think you should realize that why peoples hates you.Before i poor you white.But for now girl you deserved it.You went to EB 2-3 posts and just attacked him like that,he still calmed ,but you never stop your bad behave don't you?Is is too hard to say something like a human talk?Why the peoples they don't hates all the peoples ,why they hates you because you acts like this,You said you fight for your right.Yehh but no one care,Me too! Before remember? They attacked you that time,I tried to stop you and them.They might think oh it's the time not because of what i said they have their own brains, opinions and they limits and perhaps talked with you or explain to you,it’s wasted their times.

Bd did in whatever is you in his idea.This website is open for everything,what you get it's what you have done before ,you go on and excuse yourself and no one give a dam to you.They tried to explain but you just not listen then You deserve it.

Whenever you open your loud mouth and insults peoples who you hates or against them in whatever they posts.Mean You love only yourself and you think your opinion is so dammm right.Oh well My English not that good but I am sure it’s good more than you about understand the meaning of peoples and life,I think right too and I think wrong many times and I learn from the mistake ,But I am sure the person like you don’t want to learn and never will.I always apologize if I done wrong ,I have my dignity and my pride which you never know how high is it more than you can imagine but I respect peoples and I don’t need to tell or announcement to everybody how pride of myself am I and how much dignity I have,which you had none,I sure do know my self who am I,Nobody perfect but we can make us the best as we could.The Dignity of you,whenever you open your mouth your dignity gone in each word you said.

PS: Yes I humble in the right way and the right time.Which you never have and never will.

P' windy i have never blamed BD for what joke he did so read the all post again but all i'm angry is just that vain guy's concept to provoke me and make the war. In this thread, if u read carefully, 1. i came here cause of BD and that vain challenge me unless i won't come to this thread 2. the person i continue blamed is only that vain not any TFer and for sure , whatever u say. i still respect u as i always do.

พูดไปสองไพเบี้ย นิ่งเสียตำลึงทอง , One of my friend has told me that Whitelotus is one of the most beautiful woman she has ever met , tall with long black hair , slender just like a model so, go figured boys :)

P.S ** This forum threat reminded me of Thai proverb that'all **

Edited by Lillydilly

พูดไปสองไพเบี้ย นิ่งเสียตำลึงทอง , One of my friend has told me that Whitelotus is one of the most beautiful woman she has ever met , tall with long black hair , slender just like a model so, go figured boys :)

P.S ** This forum threat reminded me of Thai proverb that'all **

Who is your friend that says this?