Shooting's too good for 'em!

English_Bob

Question

There have been a few rants recently... Bodai's boss, Rob's wasted afternoon.

I also vent my spleen about assholes on a regular basis (but usually face to face or in the forums!)

The last few days I ran into a handful of people who deliberately pissed me off and almost turned me back to the Dark Side.

So, who pisses you off? No need to name names. Not intended for 'I hate poofs' or 'Can't stand Arabs'... this is about individuals who you want to vent about...

Shooting's too good for 'em...

I think there are too many customers.

hmmm it's basic marketing rule...

10 years ago Thailand has 2,020,000 prostitues.. female 2,000,000 male 20,000 From Thai NGO. I believe we got double or more this time.

and age from 9 years old up...

In Thailand has 63,525,062 ppl. hrrrrrrrrr not a half...

What amazes me is that some guys out there actually fall for this..How is this possible? LOL

They send the spammer their email address and then they hijack their identity

p.s. she needs a shave BTW.. :) must be a bad makeup day or something she's not looking very feminine in this photo

hmmm it's basic marketing rule...

10 years ago Thailand has 2,020,000 prostitues.. female 2,000,000 male 20,000 From Thai NGO. I believe we got double or more this time.

and age from 9 years old up...

In Thailand has 63,525,062 ppl. hrrrrrrrrr not a half...

2,000,000 ?? r u sure Neung ... that's a hell of a lot .... last reports i'd seen were saying between 250 to 400,000 !!!

2,000,000 ?? r u sure Neung ... that's a hell of a lot .... last reports i'd seen were saying between 250 to 400,000 !!!

The number is from Thai NGO na ja... and it's 10 years ago... I'm sure there are many more under carpet.

I have no surprise it's the oldest career in Thailand... and not only prostitues who are really prostitue, there are some more under service such as massage and bar (girls)

Estimates of the number of prostitutes vary widely and are subject to controversy. A 1974 study put the number of prostitutes at 500,000 to 700,000. A 2004 estimate by Dr. Nitet Tinnakul from Chulalongkorn University gives a total of 2.8 million sex workers, including 2 million women, 20,000 adult males and 800,000 minors under the age of 18. One estimate published in 2003 placed the trade at US$ 4.3 billion per year or about three percent of the Thai economy. It has been suggested for example that there may be as many as 10,000 prostitutes on Koh Samui alone, an island resort destination not usually associated with prostitution, and that at least 10% of tourist dollars may be spent on the sex trade. According to a 2001 report by the World Health Organisation: "The most reliable suggestion is that there are between 150,000 and 200,000 sex workers." A recent government survey found that there were 76,000 to 77,000 adult prostitutes in registered entertainment establishments; however, NGOs believed there were between 200,000 and 300,000 prostitutes

however as u said Neung so much goes on "under the carpet" or behind closed doors it's difficult to get a figure ppl can agree on !!!

as u can see .... guesstimates vary from 2,800,000 to 77,000 .... not really within the accepted margins of error on most surveys !!!

however as u said Neung so much goes on "under the carpet" or behind closed doors it's difficult to get a figure ppl can agree on !!!

as u can see .... guesstimates vary from 2,800,000 to 77,000 .... not really within the accepted margins of error on most surveys !!!

I'm not sure, this stuff attract the tourists? You know I'm working in the big tourists area, right? some tourists don't know how difference between office girls (normal girls) and...... some of them think every girls here has price.

Walking in soi 3 some guy touch my colleage's butt (she was wearing nurse aid uniform).

For me, a black guy asked me "How much for a night" I was in office uniform.

Long time ago, I was in sport wear (back from jogging) black guy said "Hello, how are you? how much?"

While I was walking to my car, at car park in soi 5 a guy followed me there...asked for telephone number.

Hrrrrr boring boring.

I'm not sure, this stuff attract the tourists? You know I'm working in the big tourists area, right? some tourists don't know how difference between office girls (normal girls) and...... some of them think every girls here has price.

Walking in soi 3 some guy touch my colleage's butt (she was wearing nurse aid uniform).

For me, a black guy asked me "How much for a night" I was in office uniform.

Long time ago, I was in sport wear (back from jogging) black guy said "Hello, how are you? how much?"

While I was walking to my car, at car park in soi 5 a guy followed me there...asked for telephone number.

Hrrrrr boring boring.

i can imagine it is very frustrating and annoying for "normal" thai girls to get hassled like this ....

however on the other side of the coin it's not too pleasant to be asked for 2,000 baht taxi money in the morning from what u thought was a "normal" girl !!!

NOW NOW NOW!!! someone shoot me please!!! right on my forehead!!

Anyone, remember my blog? About Macho Man is needed I mean I'm finding a young man to be my co-worker not a man I want to sleep with. Damn it!! Someone just took a really wrong message...

He said he wanna be my gigalo... and he heard that Thail ppl has sex for money... WTF.? Sorry to say. IT'S INSANE.

Here's another target for my future killing spree...

The guy on the next pool table at Sportsman.

I've just been playing pool with Admin. 8 feet away was a guy who is the world's greatest song-writer.

I know he is the world's greatest song-writer because he's better than Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Elton John, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Blue Oyster Cult.

You see THOSE guys wrote all the famous songs... but there was always something missing from all those tracks.... Whistling.

Yep, Brown Sugar just needed a 50 year old bloke whistling to achieve perfection. Under the Bridge was ALMOST a good song, but once you add the whistling it goes up a notch!

This motherfucker whistled along to every classic rock song for 45 minutes. Not entirely in tune... In fact sometimes he was whistling a different ******* tune as a ******* HARMONY!

If Bernie Taupin had WANTED A FAT WHISTLER ON 'ROCKET MAN', HE'D HAVE ******* WRITTEN ONE IN!!!!

I've just been playing pool with Admin. 8 feet away was a guy who is the world's greatest song-writer.

I know he is the world's greatest song-writer because he's better than Mick Jagger, David Bowie, Elton John, Red Hot Chilli Peppers and Blue Oyster Cult.

You see THOSE guys wrote all the famous songs... but there was always something missing from all those tracks.... Whistling.

Yep, Brown Sugar just needed a 50 year old bloke whistling to achieve perfection. Under the Bridge was ALMOST a good song, but once you add the whistling it goes up a notch!

This motherfucker whistled along to every classic rock song for 45 minutes. Not entirely in tune... In fact sometimes he was whistling a different fucking tune as a fucking HARMONY!

If Bernie Taupin had WANTED A FAT WHISTLER ON 'ROCKET MAN', HE'D HAVE FUCKING WRITTEN ONE IN!!!!

We should have joined in whistling.

I don't wanna shoot 'em, I just want to give 'em a bloody big ol' shove!!

So on my way back from Central Silom, It started raining. Silly me forgot my umbrella.

Why oh why do most thai women have such big umbrellas!? & when i'm stuck behind someone..it always seems to be directly at my eye level (okay at 5'6" I'm a bit taller)

They walk sooooooooooo ******* slow at the best of times but when it rains they seem to walk even slower.

At one point there were two stalls opposite so pavement traffic could only flow one way at a time.

There were people looking at stuff on the right hand stall.

The woman I was trying to get round, but couldn't so was stuck behind her (slowly, with her big umbrella) stopped to look at the opposite stall. So there wasn't space to get past.

I'm standing in the rain, no umbrella, like...Hel-lo!! I'm trying to get out of the rain you dozy *****!!

No-one moved for a couple minutes. I sooo badly wanted to say "MOVE OUT THE WAY!" but then I remembered it's not her fault as there is a serious lack of common sense here, so I politely said "excuse me please" (in Thai) & she moved.

But still it's really irritating as things like that happen all the time.

You'll be walking one minute, then the person in front of you just stops. They won't bother to step to the side or anything & if you bump into them, they look at you as if "wtf!?" when it's their fault in the first place.

okay rant over. I feel much better now (until next time) haha :)

I don't wanna shoot 'em, I just want to give 'em a bloody big ol' shove!!

Ugh...that's one of my pet peeve's of TH. It's like they think no one else is in the world except them! If you're driving on a road and need to stop, you pull over. If you're walking on a sidewalk and need to stop..."hey, look at the pretty bird!"

If you want to listen to music in the gym, wear headphones. Don't turn your crappy phone speakers on and play shitty music that everyone else has to endure.

This is especially relevant if you are the fat Arab cunt who plays wailing Arabic music while working out in my gym. FUCKING HELL!!! What are you thinking? That everyone else is getting down to your fucking howling miserable dirges?

Shoot their phones then, EB.

This motherfucker whistled along to every classic rock song for 45 minutes. Not entirely in tune... In fact sometimes he was whistling a different fucking tune as a fucking HARMONY!

If Bernie Taupin had WANTED A FAT WHISTLER ON 'ROCKET MAN', HE'D HAVE FUCKING WRITTEN ONE IN!!!!

Shortly after this post, EB was sent to Thai prison...never to be heard from again.