The Isaan Princess

admin

And also money that Thai people donate to each (famous) temple in Thailand. Only wat Luang Phor Khoon alone in Korat 100-200 MB. a month is so easy to make..

Ya, that too. Not that I anti donation to monks and temples in TH but sometime it's just waaaaay too much. You should see 2 Thai temples in DK, they earn TONS of money!

Ya, that too. Not that I anti donation to monks and temples in TH but sometime it's just waaaaay too much. You should see 2 Thai temples in DK, they earn TONS of money!

right, we have discussed once amongst family members ( yah, we talk something make sense sometimes -lol) that if gathering all donation money into financial system and 'TAX' them, Thailand will be one of the rich countries

I've got friends here in Mae Hong Son that gets about 3,500 per month, for working six days a week. OK, they're in their early twenties and of course they still live at home, but it's really not a whole lot of money.

Well if they are such good friends, why don't you help them out....cheap ass falang!!

Well if they are such good friends, why don't you help them out....cheap ass falang!!

Jai Yen Yen StevieJR. May be they don't wany anyone to help them as they may feel that thoes money is enough. Most of countryman spends less money to buy food because they have everything they want such as they feed chicken, fish and they plant backyard garden and may be they have stock of rice. They can get some local vegetables to cook food for free such as morning glory or water minosa in the canal. My aunt who's living at Nonthaburi still spend less than 100 Bth/day for buying food.

Moreover, someone doesn't want to get money from you because he feels that it's a disdain as he doesn't think he's inferior.

I've a good link for farang who's now an agriculturist at Isaan province. He's rich in the meaning of happiness ^^.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/lifestyle/improvement/26104/living-a-rich-life

Have you ever seen Ciaran drunk? I highly doubt meditation would have the same results.

That's why I suggest him to do a meditaition instead haha. He'll be overjoyed, happy and have a smart manner while any drinks or drugs can't give him that way hehe.

@CiaranM - Don't believe me but try by youself ^_~

After I went through this.. I think what's wrong of this world.

While i keep working as a cow... there are many lucky Issarn girls around.

Why I learning so hard, spent my dad n' mom money for BA. and spent my own money and time for Master's degree.

What I should do is making myself tanny skin, with skinny body, and open my legs to the rich farang.

As I read these, I think too about how some of us females pay through our nose for an education to give us the job we want and so that we can work full hours just to buy ourselves some of the things we want and look, some gals who know how to play the game get all the praises and good stuff in life. Grrrr...