Beautiful pictures of Bangkok - The City of Angels

Sasie

เชื่อสิค่ะพี่ ตลกดี เพราะก็มีเหมือนกัน ตอนเรียนมัน สนุกดี จบมามันคนละเรื่องเลย พี่นิกกี๊มีความสุขไหมค่ะที่โน่น ขอให้มีมาก ๆ นะ ความสุข ไม่เคยไปเดนมาร์กหรอกค่ะ แต่ไปที่อื่นๆมาทั่วแล้ว ว่างๆ เพื่อนแต่งงานไปหมดมีทั้งยุโรป ออสเตรเลีย และอเมริกา พวกเขาทุกข์มากกว่าสุขนะ มีแต่ร้องไห้หาตลอดเลย ลูกก็เป็นออทิสติกประมาณนี้ค่ะ แฟนก็ไม่ค่อยรักเท่าไหร่แล้ว คนนั้นจบมอชอเหมือนกัน เอ๊ะไม่ใช่นั่นแม่โจ้ค่ะ

We've gone totally off topic. ;) (and that might upset Admin *wink*).. just a short reply here na kha. I have nothing to complain, happy go lucky LOL.. (ไม่มีลูกกวนตัว มีแต่สามีกวนใจเป็นครั้งคราว )

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@pandorea - P'Nicky, let me know when you'll be in Thailand na ka ^^ Don't forget to join the group of สมาคมนักศึกษาเก่ามนุษยศาสตร์ มช http://www.facebook.com/humancmualumni and you'll may meet your old friend there ka.

@simply_oriental - Thanks ka and I also like these beautiful pics. Are you CMU a girl?

@DANNO - Please forgive us ^_~ We're a group of nice attitude girls na ka but forgot that it's the picture topic not the university topic haha.

Really Dave? Then you may know Mr. Hall my senior ^^. Let me send you his pic later.

lol You can try, but another thing I'm infamous for is my terrible memory.

There are only two people I remember from my Chiang Mai days; my ex-girlfriend Aye (so beautiful and so addicted to her phone) and my buddy Russell (he still teaches at CMU).

lol You can try, but another thing I'm infamous for is my terrible memory.

There are only two people I remember from my Chiang Mai days; my ex-girlfriend Aye (so beautiful and so addicted to her phone) and my buddy Russell (he still teaches at CMU).

Dave, I will send you in the evening as I can't connect FB now. Well, may be you can remember him well as his look is similar with 'Cro-magnonan' guy haha. It's not easy to forget him ^^

and did u notice CMU is an anagram of CUM ..... very spooky !!! something very strange is going down here !!!

Well it's up to your point of view haha...'CUM' can be 'togerther with' or 'climax'. However, CMU came from Chiang Mai University na ja;)

@pandorea - P'Nicky, let me know when you'll be in Thailand na ka ^^ Don't forget to join the group of สมาคมนักศึกษาเก่ามนุษยศาสตร์ มช http://www.facebook.com/humancmualumni and you'll may meet your old friend there ka.

@simply_oriental - Thanks ka and I also like these beautiful pics. Are you CMU a girl?

@DANNO - Please forgive us ^_~ We're a group of nice attitude girls na ka but forgot that it's the picture topic not the university topic haha.

Nop sis, I really don't sure what and how the CUM you meaning now LOL พี่ไม่ได้จบที่นี่ค่ะคนสวย S006.gif