Paranormal Activities.

Chatty

Please please don't laugh at me, or if you want it's ok but please don't think I'm going crazy.

Since I was young I think I have sense of hearing something or feeling or touch something creepy but never seen it with my own eyes. So sometimes I just think, I might be too panic, I'm thinking too much.

So many times I heard some strange sounds in the office, seem like some ppl there but I was all alone. You know it's hospital...

At the old building, which i will move my office to that place in the near future, I saw a man he was wearing safari suit. He was running to the old loading elevator so I ran to catch the same elevator, when I reach there i saw no one... nobody. It was empty... I think "What? Where is that guy?" but i didn't go away, I just took that elevator to the ground floor. When I told my friend about this, they said ppl who work at that building always have that kinda experience included herself. She saw a man in the dark safari suit walked into that elevator around noon, when she was there, she saw no one.

The IT. office is on 11th floor, my friend who work for HP he was in the office alone in the afternoon, someone knock the door when he went to check he was all alone. Hmmmmmmm...

Have you every have this kinda experience?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm I've no such experienced because I was born at Wednesday's night under the sign of 'Rahu' as someone said that Rahu is the master of the ghost. I've no fear of dark and I can live or walk in the dark. However, I sometimes dream about the future scene and may be it's dejavu.

Born on Tue. God of war. I should fear nothing, but I don't like narrow place. I think I cried when I was in MRI. to scan my brain.

For ghost or spirit... it's not fear, not scared... I think they are sort of energy and power... and there are bad and good one.

Some of my friends and also my teacher said why do you work in place like hospital, it's so creepy. I told them I think hospital has ppl who give birth more than death ones same as hotel.

Anyway, my colleages have many paranormal experience...

For ghost or spirit, there are bad and good one.

There are also ones who can't time a lift correctly.

Personally I don't believe in ghosts. I think atmosphere is one half and the mind playing tricks is the other half. It's strange how there has never been a mass sighting of a ghost.

I'm one of these "I have to see it to believe it" type of guys.

On a physical level ghosts are a manifestation of energy, basic physics tells us that energy cannot be destroyed only change form so from a purely scientific perspective it is certain that some form of energy must be transformed/transfered at the point of death, quantam physics and Budditist theory confirm this.

As for ghosts no idea. ( right intellectual jerking off completed for the day, that feels better)

On a physical level ghosts are a manifestation of energy, basic physics tells us that energy cannot be destroyed only change form so from a purely scientific perspective it is certain that some form of energy must be transformed/transfered at the point of death, quantam physics and Budditist theory confirm this.

As for ghosts no idea. ( right intellectual jerking off completed for the day, that feels better)

Types of energy include sound, heat, kinetic, electrochemical, electromagnetic (light), electrical, chemical, nuclear and potential.

If ghosts are energy, which type of energy are they?

The body contains chemical, heat and electrical energies in abundance. There are also amounts of electrochemical energy.

Upon death, all these energies are transformed by the process of decomposition. By which method are you asserting that the energy is transformed into a ghost?

Skipping ahead and saying 'quantum physics and Budditist [sic] theory confirm this' is not proof at all. Quantum physics does not prove ghosts' existence. It is related to the minute changes of particle and wave behaviour. And Buddist theory? Well, who would take religion as proof of anything?

Quantum physics has nothing to do with the manifestation of the spirit after death and I can prove it... How are clothes manifested after death? I mean, if it is 'the body's energy' being transferred to a different type, why would ghosts be clothed? Wouldn't they just be naked? And why would ghosts have ANY form whatsoever? Why would they appear as people or things if they are just energy?

The answer is they wouldn't. The only way ghosts have a form is due to the viewer's own projected image. That would make them figments of people's imagination.

Lots of believers doesn't make something true. There are more defunct religions than live ones. Once upon a time they all had believers.

But this Ghost believed never die!I knew many peoples didn't believed But I believed and most of The Buddhist they do,otherwise in the Buddhist Scriptures won't said about the life after dead.In the western countries lots of them even they are not Buddhist they believed if not The hollywood won't make movies about Ghost lots of them like,Sixthe sense,movie friday the 13th,or Ghost ,because lots of peoples they likes and they believed and it's interesting ,Do you see these movie before? I bet you did.One day you will know by yourself.But don't come to tell me .I afraid all the ghost.

Please please don't laugh at me, or if you want it's ok but please don't think I'm going crazy.

Since I was young I think I have sense of hearing something or feeling or touch something creepy but never seen it with my own eyes. So sometimes I just think, I might be too panic, I'm thinking too much.

So many times I heard some strange sounds in the office, seem like some ppl there but I was all alone. You know it's hospital...

At the old building, which i will move my office to that place in the near future, I saw a man he was wearing safari suit. He was running to the old loading elevator so I ran to catch the same elevator, when I reach there i saw no one... nobody. It was empty... I think "What? Where is that guy?" but i didn't go away, I just took that elevator to the ground floor. When I told my friend about this, they said ppl who work at that building always have that kinda experience included herself. She saw a man in the dark safari suit walked into that elevator around noon, when she was there, she saw no one.

The IT. office is on 11th floor, my friend who work for HP he was in the office alone in the afternoon, someone knock the door when he went to check he was all alone. Hmmmmmmm...

Have you every have this kinda experience?

Actually, this is the first time I hear/read some "ghost" story from first hand. Up to now, I always got told that a neighbor of a friend had a relative who.....

Personally, I don't know how these things happen as I basically do not believe in such things. But I can understand people who have this kind of experience. Maybe you have heard already the story about this man in the safari suit and forgotten about it - but not the deep places in your brain, and so it could come up again? But then, on the other hand, even if I don't believe in this kind of stuff (maybe because I never have encountered similar things), who tells us for sure that there is NO fourth dimension?

I don't think that at the point of death energy is transformed or transferred. Living is a permanent consumption of energy (keep your heart beating, the body temperature, breathing, moving your limbs etc. Once the body is dead, no more energy is consumed, meaning that the energy potential available in what we ate and now is this paste where our cells are (were) living on will not be used anymore. So the energy level is still the same - just not transformed in heartbeat etc. but resting in our stomach and intestines in several stages of digestion.