The Irrelevant Thread

English_Bob

Pandas piss me off.

There's a whole industry of people trying to save them, when it's quite obvious they don't WANT to be saved.

Pandas are equipped with canine teeth. Obviously they are carrnivores. But they only eat bamboo! That's the most inefficient of diets as only 17% is actually useful. The other 83% is dumped out as panda crap.

Their mating season is 2 months a year! The other 10 are spent lazing around eating bamboo. Oh and the female is only fertile for 2-7 days!! Which means the chance of any babies are virtually nil!

After mating, the female ceases any sex for two years, regardless of whether she is pregnant or not!

I think Mother Nature WANTS pandas to die out. They're ******* useless! They have to live between 8850 – 12800 feet above sea level - any higher or lower and they die!

All the money to preserve these crappy bundles of fluff should be saved an spent on animals which WANT to live... eg tigers! They **** all the time. If they don't have babies, they'll raise PIG babies - I've seen it with my own eyes.

If they want to raise money, they should have a gladiatorial fight to the death between pandas and tigers. I know where my money's going.

Now please... stay off pandas as a theme.

If I can have only one last meal, let it be laksa with rice vermicelli.

Ten Things I Hope To Do Before I Die (ok, some are pretty far-stretched and some are rather realistic, do-able):

1) have an acting role in an Eric Khoo's film

2) travel throughout the whole of Thailand in one trip

3) pose nude for arts, glorious arts (can be performing or fine arts) for at least once

4) carry out a world-changing study or 'prove' a theory in my line of occupation

5) trace my ancestral roots (cos I know almost next to nothing about my paternal grandparents)

6) publish a book

7) do meditation everyday :)

8) travel around the world

9) be at peace with myself

10) own a villa by the sea

Edited by Hazel
add info

In order to “perfect” his celibate state, Gandhi would sleep naked with young naked women. One of the women was the 16 year old wife of his grand-nephew Kanu Gandhi. When he wanted to share his bed with his 19 year old grandniece Manu Gandhi, he wrote to her father and told him that they were sharing a bed so that he could “correct her sleeping posture”.

In order to “perfect†his celibate state, Gandhi would sleep naked with young naked women. One of the women was the 16 year old wife of his grand-nephew Kanu Gandhi. When he wanted to share his bed with his 19 year old grandniece Manu Gandhi, he wrote to her father and told him that they were sharing a bed so that he could “correct her sleeping postureâ€.

I'm really worried right now which brand will be my next car. I mean, once Volvo, always Volvo, that was my credo for very long. But now, after the Chinese bought it?