Sign in to follow this  
maybe

Bangkok Health and Fitness Blog

Hi guys,

I haven't used the forum for a while, so I hope you don't mind me using this as a platform to mention my new Bangkok fitness blog:

URL DELETED. NO COMMERCIAL POSTINGS WITHOUT PRIOR APPROVAL

It's very much a work in progress but I'm hoping to make it a solid and useful resource for health, sport and fitness related activities in the city.

Please feel free to comment.

Cheers

Jack T

Edited by Admin

Hi guys,

I haven't used the forum for a while, so I hope you don't mind me using this as a platform to mention my new Bangkok fitness blog:

It's very much a work in progress but I'm hoping to make it a solid and useful resource for health, sport and fitness related activities in the city.

Cheers

Jack T

hope it also has a drive-in Burger King! ;)

Edited by Admin

Hi guys,

Cheers

Jack T

Just had a quick look and appreciate the fact that Benjakiti park is 1.8km right around.

Will probably book a hotel near the park , so the website has been a great help.

Thanks Phil,

Edited by Admin

Cool, glad you guys found some of the info useful. I'm tweaking around and adding some stuff - hopefully it will eventually be a solid resource for health, sport and fitness here.

Cheers, Jack

Just been to the gym. They've got a new machine in. Only used it for half an hour as I started to feel sick. It's great though. It does everything - KitKats, Mars bars, Snickers, Crisps, the lot.

no ******* way .... i mean how can u call a bar of chocolate ******* snickers !!!! it's just NOT right !!!!

exactly the same way as calling an energy drink "*****" is just NOT right (& it tastes ******* horrible too!!)

but ah well....

Their domain name makes me chuckle though.

exactly the same way as calling an energy drink "*****" is just NOT right (& it tastes ******* horrible too!!)

but ah well....

Their domain name makes me chuckle though.

You're right that is just not right making it taste horrible...

people will get the wrong idea!