THE SPEEDO

Genno

I like to think that I am pretty much a live and let live kinda guy. Open minded yeah ready to embrace lifes rich diversity, for sure.

But this is just taking it too far.

I realise that Thailand and SE Asia allows men to practise and explore their own unique fashion style, and hey if Camel active wear, socks with sandels and Snoop Dogg style gold chains do it for you then all well and good.

However I have noticed over the past few years a shocking resurgence of the speedo type of swim wear in particular with large Germanic men.

Saturday morning lying by the pool snoozing off a few of last nights beverages, a large man in a bright green speedo placed himself directly in my line of vision, it was like a bad car wreck I tried to look away but my morning was already tainted.

Anyway for you speedo wearers out there please do the following :

1.Put on Speedo and look in the mirror.

2.Really look!!!

And for you speedo wearers out there I have one question,

WHY????

• 2 weeks later...

funny, this just doesn't fly in America. so when i go to Thailand (or anywhere), i just assume it's a cultural thing, something european that my american up bringing would not understand. in fact i use it to guess who is from where. "german, german, ohhh sorry irish, american......" :lol: