My Gal-Friend: Looking Pretty At 29 Years Old...

Hazel

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually I don't understand what Stonewashed mean.Can you explain P'Iain?

"Stone washing is a textile manufacturing process used to give a newly manufactured cloth garment a worn-out appearance. Stone-washing also helps to increase the softness and flexibility of otherwise stiff and rigid fabrics such as canvas and denim.

The process uses large stones to roughen up the fabric being processed. The garments are placed in a large horizontal industrial clothes washer that is also filled with large stones. As the wash cylinder rotates, the cloth fibers are repeatedly pounded and beaten as the tumbling stones ride up the paddles inside the drum and fall back down onto the fabric." (wiki)

Especially popular with denim, thus the play between jeans and genes.:D

"Stone washing is a textile manufacturing process used to give a newly manufactured cloth garment a worn-out appearance. Stone-washing also helps to increase the softness and flexibility of otherwise stiff and rigid fabrics such as canvas and denim.

The process uses large stones to roughen up the fabric being processed. The garments are placed in a large horizontal industrial clothes washer that is also filled with large stones. As the wash cylinder rotates, the cloth fibers are repeatedly pounded and beaten as the tumbling stones ride up the paddles inside the drum and fall back down onto the fabric." (wiki)

Especially popular with denim, thus the play between jeans and genes.:D

hah Iain, getting a "head" of us again with his "play" :P

:) Haha any pics w/o her permission AND w/o make-up is impossible cos she is particular about her public photos, just like how each of us is particular in certain ways. In my opinion, she still looks good w/o make-up although definitely less "wall poster looks" when w/o, like every other gals ! :)

Erm, many very young guys who know her believe that she is around 21 YO! :)

:)) hahaha I think those young boys (Around 21) ...just WiSH she was that young then they might have a better chance with her...

of course she might go for that young errrrrrr stamina over ummmmmmmm experienced technique! O____o! ;)

Danno : Most of women when they have no make up ,you might run away.You can see from your gf or your ex,The western girl they don't put lots of make up ,many girls with or without make up almost the same, I saw lots of asian woman mostly look younger if compare with the western girls,But the western men,when they getting older they are still look good,this different between the western men and Asian ..Asians men when they getting older.. they old..these must be about Genes for sure.

SO.....oh no !!! make-up or no make-up the women always run from me first !!! I will have to look back on the Exs carefully to test your theory...wait the last few were Asian!!!! hmmmmmm well at least there is good news old western men can still look good! Now if we can just meet your other expectations! ;)

ask her and get back to us ...:)) ...however you could share your opinion Hazel ! ;) ( for science, of course!)

Hmmph! All these talks about my friend is making me jealous! (Ok, just joking ;) ) Although honestly, I feel it's time I should stop airing more about my friend to protect her privacy (you know, it's not nice if she finds out)... :)

Erm, regarding the second part of the statement... for science... ;) I will say that I usually prefer to date older guys cos they are often more matured and worldly-wise (that's sooo sexy), and are also often more considerate and sensitive towards the female feelings (such a sweet, romantic touch), so the rest of it is up to people to speculate haha!