What kind of sex is best for you?

Drowsy_Piaw

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it would depend on my partner to a large extent and that would be a leanring exercise and voyage of self discovery that will vary from individual and level of emotion or passion.

In any event it is something that will be a secret between me and my choosen partner. Isn'nt that part of the joy of sex? The intimacy and sharing etc etc..

Surely you are not suggesting that sexual preferences can be reduced to what positions you like or mere mechanics?

Alternatively one might be tempted to say something like.

Slow and Gentle leading to a Gradual Increase In Tempo and then an Explosion Of Stress Releasing Euphoria And Sense Of Well Being, to be followed by Tender Kisses, Much Cuddling and Lots of Hugging and Embracing.

Sound Familar? :wink:

Ok I think I'm getting it. The cow would lie on her stomach and push up her butt and John Wayne would squat behind her and ride.

No, she did not f**k the guy.

Maybe i am wrong, but from my understanding it is a variation of the doggy style.

But the man is on top and stand over the women.

Guys, i am wrong???

Khun_Sam.... Guy on top

I thought "Cowboy" means

"Woman on top and make/control the move as she likes (you guys just lay donw and enjoy!!)"

hehe maybe I'm wrong as well :?

Cheers. :wink:

That would be cowgirl. It seems like we're both confused. Maybe we should learn together. ;)

All this stuff about Cowboys and sex has reminded me of soi cowboy as in the name. I have never been so I am wondering why is it called this and what is it like. I have never been but I am curious about the name. Like most farang tourists I have been through and seen patpong and even nana [not exactly the most interesing places in BKK to be honest] but never saw or heard too much about soi cowboy. I had the though that maybe it was a place for the gay community? Enough to keep me away but hey each to their own.

So what is the story with Soi Cowboy seen as there is a lot of talk now about another kind of cowboy

All this stuff about Cowboys and sex has reminded me of soi cowboy as in the name. I have never been so I am wondering why is it called this and what is it like. I have never been but I am curious about the name. Like most farang tourists I have been through and seen patpong and even nana [not exactly the most interesing places in BKK to be honest] but never saw or heard too much about soi cowboy. I had the though that maybe it was a place for the gay community? Enough to keep me away but hey each to their own.

So what is the story with Soi Cowboy seen as there is a lot of talk now about another kind of cowboy

Like is this a place where everyone has sex in the cowboy position? :lol:

An Army of DIY sex engineers testing the limits of human durability