Law Prohibiting Marriage To Foreigners Over The Age Of 50!!

Sasie

:o I found this article from Thaivisa and there are a lot of comments about it. Well what do you think?

"Law Prohibiting Marriage To Foreigners Over The Age Of 50 Proposed To Thai Cabinet"

You can read comments there from below link.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/456613-law-prohibiting-marriage-to-foreigners-over-the-age-of-50-proposed-to-thai-cabinet/page__st__145

:o I found this article from Thaivisa and there are a lot of comments about it. Well what do you think?

"Law Prohibiting Marriage To Foreigners Over The Age Of 50 Proposed To Thai Cabinet"

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/456613-law-prohibiting-marriage-to-foreigners-over-the-age-of-50-proposed-to-thai-cabinet/page__st__145

Em...you do realise the whole thing was an April Fool's joke? :lol:

pssssttt .... it's now 29th June and (as pointed out below) this was an april fools joke !!

anyway .... i think ppl who r 50 or more shouldn't be allowed to marry at all !!!!

pssssttt .... it's now 29th June and (as pointed out below) this was an april fools joke !!

anyway .... i think ppl who r 50 or more shouldn't be allowed to marry at all !!!!

Ah well then only Combodia has this laws. What's wrong with the people who're 50 or more can't marry? May be they can find not too young girl but the same age or just younger than them only a few years ^^

Ah well then only Combodia has this laws. What's wrong with the people who're 50 or more can't marry? May be they can find not too young girl but the same age or just younger than them only a few years ^^

well i wasn't exactly being serious with what i said .... but what's the point of getting married when u r more than 50 ??

in fact .... what's the point in getting married at all ??

well i wasn't exactly being serious with what i said .... but what's the point of getting married when u r more than 50 ??

in fact .... what's the point in getting married at all ??

Hahaha yeah you're right that why we've to marry. Well may be women (I'm sure less men want to marry) want to possess men and their properties while women may forget that it's not only money but dept as well ^_~.

If I remember correctly, the Cambodian law came about as they were having a huge problem with Koreans marrying young Cambodians then treating them like slaves when they took them home. (if anyone knows full story, feel free to correct me)

If I remember correctly, the Cambodian law came about as they were having a huge problem with Koreans marrying young Cambodians then treating them like slaves when they took them home. (if anyone knows full story, feel free to correct me)

they also said they were also trying to prevent human trafficing, claiming that young (and not so young) women were being forced into prostitution or (as Iain pointed out) being treated as a form of cheap (free) labour !!!

Better to marry a loving, faithful 50YO farang husband who loves her and takes good care of her than to be a sex worker in a gogo bar at the risk of STDs and facing (general) public disdain.

* Again, a response made w/o reading the earlier ones!* ;)

yes here is a solution!!! however the Irishman cannot qualify due to his nighttime activities; and alas, Iain is still but a wee lad and need some more experience...lol So "Fritz" is to be our model ---- wow the pressure is on the Aryan race again! ;)