Heavyweight Boxing Champion of the World

lizardo

I think this will be the fight of Haye's life if not his career & Haye BTW is Mos Def. the underdog.. I agree with what SkyWarrior says, that Waldi Klitschko is solid, has the height advantage including the arm reach. So, if Haye wants to have a chance he needs to keep Klitschko close and tight in the ring so Klitsch cannot wind up and use his arm strength. Yes meaning that Haye has to be able to take Klitsch's brutal punches.

This will force Klitschko to pound Haye with predominantly body punches. Not sure if Haye is ready for this or even if Haye has a stiff "JAW" because Waldi like his brother can really hit and really hit hard. So, we will see if Haye can take it or not.

Haye while staying close also needs to use his foot speed stay agile in the ring creating a moving target. Smaller fighters should always use this to their advantage against big guys. It usually wears the big guy down.

One questionable weakness that Haye has is that he really doesn't have a stunning knockout punch. but if he can create combinations on Waldi he will have a chance. He will have to wear Waldi out fighting a fast paced quick match.

It's not that impossible to do, Ali did it to Foreman in the 'thrilla in Manila' except Foreman almost killed Ali with punches. No need to remind anyone that Foreman in his heyday was knocking guys out in 2 or 3 rounds left and right. The more intelligent boxer usually almost always wins in the fights with many many rounds.

Now watch after I say all of this...Waldi just knocks Haye's azz out in the 3 rd round...and Haye's gets paid..

being a Purple Paid Haze Daze!! LOL