Great clip of Bangkok : BANGKOK - DUSK TO DAWN

Sasie

Question

23 answers to this question

Excellent. I would love to be able to make a time lapse video like that.

Coincidence. I came across another good one in a news article this evening.

This is the link to the article.

http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/07/time-lapse-night-sky/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+wired%2Findex+%28Wired%3A+Index+3+%28Top+Stories+2%29%29

Edited by funky_house

@Karl - Haha thanks again for your nice compliment to my taste ^_~ And I do agree with you that anyone who creates any good clip of nice shot like this is cool.

I agree Sasie here's one of the final space shuttle mission. Of course not as good as yours.

some facts:

355 humans will have flown 852 times on 135 shuttle missions. The clip was shot over 14 days by 15 cameras, capturing over 120,000 images. Funny, to me in some of the images the shuttle looks like a model toy being moved about.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/21134540/vp/43659943#43659943

Sad thought; after 53 years, it is hard for me to believe that this is the end of the US Space Program. At least for now, there were talks by former President Bush to go to deep outer space or even Mars.

For the first time in 53 years, when the shuttle is retired. There will be no improved back up or replacement vessel waiting in the wings (no pun intended) ready to go. Which also signals another indication that the US Space Program is likely over.

Space travel will probably go commercially in the future. Russia however, still transports regularly to and from outer space. Sir Richard Branson's private space company called 'Virgin Galactic' is also trying to introduce space tourism.

With regular flights to and from outer space as well.