again and again

Chatty

Just got this kinda message again... who's stupid enough to believe this kinda story. It's from member name cool19

Actually, i expected to get love letter.

Beside, why did that person check my profile that i'm woman and straight.

Dear Beloved One

Dearest One,

Sorry for contacting you through this means its because after reading your profile i believe that you are a trust worthy person that i can place my trust upon. I am Carine Djabo, the only child of Late Dr. & Mrs Djabo . My father was a wealthy business man based in Ghana before he was poisoned to death by his business associates on one of his outings to discuss on his daily business matters. I never knew my mother, i was brought up by my father and he took me very special. Before his death on 29th December 2010 in a private hospital here in Accra, he secretly called me to his bedside and told me that he had a sum $3.500.000(Three million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a fixed deposit account in a bank, that i am the next of kin to the money as his only child. Also that i should seek for a foreign partner/guardian in a country of my choice where i will transfer the money use it for investments and for my future.Beloved one, i am sincerely seeking your assistance in the following ways

1) To serve as a guardian of this fund since i am a girl of 19years

2)To Provide an account where this money will be transferred and assist me transfer my money

3) To assist me to come over to your country after the money has been transferred. Moreover, i am willing to offer you 15% of the total sum as compensation for your effort/input of the successful transfer of this fund to your account overseas. Anticipating to hear from you soon at my private email address (pretycaroline(@)gmail.com)

Thanks & God bless you.

Carine Djabo

sum $3.500.000(Three million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) left in a fixed deposit account in a bank, that i am the next of kin to the money as his only child. Also that i should seek for a foreign partner/guardian in a country of my choice where i will transfer the money use it for investments and for my future

I'm rich a ******!!!..LOL

Yeah I got the email too I forwarded it off to Admin Bill..to bring it to his attention...

but yeah very funny I like how they wrote the amount out just in case someone wasn't able to count how much the currency was...and mistake it for three thousand five hundred dollars... ;)

Awe, they called me 'dear beloved one' also that really warmed the cockles of my heart... :rolleyes:

Never underestimate the stupidity of humanity. Seen Judge Judy on youtube, a woman sue her friend because they put money together and sent it to some one in Nigeria with hope that they will get some million dollars..

P' Niky..I saw a lots like this..It's all about Greedy and Stupid..At this moment this peoples changed ,they are seeking the victims from Dating website as well..Never can trust peoples you never see so easily..even we meet everyday some one is hard to trust too.

Contact Admin to ban him/her. That is if Pandorea hasn't done it already. :-)

Banning spammers used to be one of my hobbies but now I've got another hobby which is more silly and time wasting .. I'm ganging up friends/ex-students from CMU and talking about YL & Co.

Banning spammers used to be one of my hobbies but now I've got another hobby which is more silly and time wasting .. I'm ganging up friends/ex-students from CMU and talking about YL & Co.

Since the election, expect to get a lot more email scams.

Nigerians must be thinking, "They just elected Thaksin's sister. They must believe anything!"

I think most scammers always read our profile so may be a warning message at 'About Me' can help a little. Since I put something like that on my profile, I've never get the email from scammer.

Scammers must be the only people on TF that read the "about me" section. (waste of time filling it out, people just look at the pictures) :evil:

Some scammers even the pics they never look..anybody they can cheats..they will..they sending random message..In TF i got only one a long time ago.He mention that he came from England...But he actually from Africa some where..I caught him one day,because it's so wired ,he never meet me how he said he love me..WTF..he also will sending the jewelry, diamonds bla bla bla cost like almost 1 million baht ..No way..I heard like this before.Then i told admin..he delete profile already.These people smart for stupid girls no matter where they came from.Not only Thais.

Some scammers even the pics they never look..anybody they can cheats..they will..they sending random message..In TF i got only one a long time ago.He mention that he came from England...But he actually from Africa some where..I caught him one day,because it's so wired ,he never meet me how he said he love me..WTF..he also will sending the jewelry, diamonds bla bla bla cost like almost 1 million baht ..No way..I heard like this before.Then i told admin..he delete profile already.These people smart for stupid girls no matter where they came from.Not only Thais.

I think we got the same guy...lol...

They don't read anything. Most of the spammers who get caught get caught because they spam me! They send a message to "Admin" with their scam message. Insta-ban.