A Low Cost Smart Phone.

Chatty

lol the social network got blocked included MSN, Yahoo, Skype...

but it's ok I understand the company... I might do the same. Even sometime I tried to get to connect ppl by social network for work.

I can log on internet at work and at home, so i haven't think about the smart phone that much. So now, may be it's about time to find one. Now I'm using Samsung Candy Chat (which I never use for chatting)

Thinking about buying 2nd hand? or may be just Samsung Galaxy Mini.

It's Andriod only 5900 or cheaper. Hard to make decision.

I don't wanna spend much money for the technology... cuz I will lost it.

There are loads of smart phones for that price or cheaper, head on down to Pantip or Fortune, I saw a BB Curve for around 3,800. HTC desire (original) could be a way to go also, as it's now a bit old but is a sturdy phone. Think that goes 2nd hand for about 5 or 6k also.

ประเด็นคือ ...

(Ooops.. sorry, E version here.. :D ) what is the point ?

The point is น้องจาลงแดง ไม่ได้เล่น FB น้องไม่ได้ติดต่อกะโลกภายนอก น้องไม่ไหวแย้ว แง แง อยากได้ Smart Phone มาติดต่อกะชาวบ้านบ้างง่ะ

There are loads of smart phones for that price or cheaper, head on down to Pantip or Fortune, I saw a BB Curve for around 3,800. HTC desire (original) could be a way to go also, as it's now a bit old but is a sturdy phone. Think that goes 2nd hand for about 5 or 6k also.

BB Curve 3800? really?

The point is น้องจาลงแดง ไม่ได้เล่น FB น้องไม่ได้ติดต่อกะโลกภายนอก น้องไม่ไหวแย้ว แง แง อยากได้ Smart Phone มาติดต่อกะชาวบ้านบ้างง่ะ

น้องควรไปถ้ำกระบอก พันท้ง พันทิพ ฟอจง ฟอจูน ไม่ต้องไปแล้ว