tour de france

Dave40

Running out of sports Dave? No cricket? No football? even the Samoans beat you at rugby....but really....cycling?? desperate... Aussie Aussie Aussie

In regards to rugby we are just warming up for the world cup, should do pretty well there I think!!!!! Go Cadel I was on the bandwagon a few years ago!!!!! lol lol!!!

Don't see any scottish riders up there at the moment!!!!! lol lol!!!

Not in the Tour maybe...but;

Sir Christopher Andrew "Chris" Hoy, MBE (born 23 March 1976 in Edinburgh, Scotland) is a British and Scottish track cyclist representing Great Britain and Scotland. He is a multiple world champion and Olympic Games gold medal winner. With his three gold medals in Beijing 2008, Hoy became Scotland's most successful Olympian, the first Briton to win three gold medals in a single Olympic games since Henry Taylor, in 1908, and the most successful Olympic male cyclist of all time.

Well done to the Aussie chap......presume he will pass the pending drug tests....just hope they don't test for Bundaberg!! Oh and nice recovery in the Rugby too....gave the Safers a good rogering..

The English boys told him how to pass the drug test !!!!!! Don't mind a Bundy and coke on a hot day !!!!

• 9 months later...
Guest Koldfuzion83

I love sport and I always try to follow 'Le Tour de France' and 'Vuelta a España' on the TV, not just for the cycling but also to see the nice scenic views of the each country's course.