why is almost of guys prefer big boobs?

whitelotus

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I loooooveee touching my boobs and sometimes play at them till the nips get hard!

me too sometimes :P

but on topic i dont mind the size as much as the nipples...they need to be longer...I have noticed girls with darker complexion african or some koreans have those...they are the equivalent of a boner to me....girls cant hide their erection :P

• 11 months later...
i just doubt of what the advantages guys get from big boobs and what is the make sense reasons why almost of guys prefer big one rather than cherry size or flat ....... . ( just curious so nothing serious ;))

They are always great to look at...Outside of that, they are simply over rated sweat glands...It is the nipples where it is really at...

They are always great to look at...Outside of that, they are simply over rated sweat glands...It is the nipples where it is really at...

I'm somewhat in agreement with thomas here, though I refer to them as overrated fat balls.

I usually prefer smaller boobies (raisins) over the larger boobies (hooters), but I'm an equal opportunity kind of guy.

@WL believe me, guys don't like big boobs girls they like beautiful women, good shape and pretty faces.... some of them don't ever think about how smart they are, or good hearts they have. If guys like that i would get married long time ago hahaha.

I like good shape, check

Small boobs, check

face with a smile is enough (eyes smiling too)

But sure... without brain... the rest is not worth my time... sad ? maybe, but true ...

I really do like the conversation... and something to talk about (except for big boobs)... The latest on the Higgs Boson would be a great turn on...