Test your vocab

Teddy

You're all liars. Words that you kinda sorta know/heard before aren't allowed! You have to be able to give something damn close to the Webster's definition or else your nose will grow (not applicable for Thais).

well i suppose we have an advantage over U seeing as English is our 1st language !!!

You're all liars. Words that you kinda sorta know/heard before aren't allowed! You have to be able to give something damn close to the Webster's definition or else your nose will grow (not applicable for Thais).

well if Webster's don't define a word properly/correctly that's hardly my fault !!!

What about rhythmic for eight letters? Or tryptichs for nine? But if we are just adding to a stem, why not rhythmists for 10?

However, if you ban the use of 'y' as a vowel, then strengths is the winner...

off course 'y' doesnt count as it works as bi-(English)...

what ? Ciaran is the winner ?? Darnn...

By the way a tryptich is a piece of art in three pieces... I knew that without having to look it up. That's an example of the kind of stupid word I know but almost never use.

That would probably be triptych. Your 'i' was misplaced. It also used to be the name of a damned good music festival held in Scotland.

• 3 weeks later...