World Cup 2014

Stramash

Group A

Croatia

Serbia (and not France, the Scots and Welsh will be pleased to note)

Belgium

SCOTLAND, who recently beat Wales 3-1 in the Nations Cup

Macedonia

WALES

Group B

Italy

Denmark

Czech Republic

Bulgaria

Armenia

Malta

Group C

Germany

Sweden

REPUBLIC OF IRELAND

Austria

Faroe Islands

Kazakhstan

Group D

Netherlands

Turkey

Hungary

Romania

Estonia

Andorra

Group E

Norway

Slovenia

Switzerland

Albania

Cyprus

Iceland

Group F

Portugal

Russia

Israel

Golf's NORTHERN IRELAND

Berti Vogts' Azerbaijan

Luxembourg

Group G

Greece

Slovakia

Bosnia-Herzegovina

Lithuania

Latvia

Liechtenstein

Group H

ENGLAND

Montenegro

Ukraine

Poland

Moldova

San Marino

Group I

Spain, the world champs in quite a tricky group

France

Belarus

Georgia

Finland

Group H

ENGLAND

Montenegro

2nd seeds? Is that a wind up?? I must have been in Thailand too long.....Not a bad group for us at all but i can see us (being Scotland) having the minnows that are Wales biting us in the ******* arse as usual.....England, Moldova and San Marino....we get fkn Wales!

Will you be holding the union jack flag when the scots play !!!!!!! lol lol lol!!!!

I read this...then I thought about it...then I went and had breakfast...then I thought some more...then I had a shower...then I had a cup of coffee...then I thought some more...and finally decided; No, it wasn't funny at all.

Group H

ENGLAND

Montenegro

2nd seeds? Is that a wind up?? I must have been in Thailand too long.....Not a bad group for us at all but i can see us (being Scotland) having the minnows that are Wales biting us in the ******* arse as usual.....England, Moldova and San Marino....we get fkn Wales!

Agreed. Probably one of the best groups we have had in a while. Croatia still good but not as good as few year's back. Serbia may be a fair bet at home. Belgium and Macedonia not brilliant either. But we will be within sniffing distance of qualification and will get gubbed by the sheep shaggers (Wales, not Australia Dave)

I read this...then I thought about it...then I went and had breakfast...then I thought some more...then I had a shower...then I had a cup of coffee...then I thought some more...and finally decided; No, it wasn't funny at all.

Thats great mate hope your fellow scot "StevieJR" reads your post and thinks the same as you !!!!!

cheers!!!!! lol lol lol !!!!!

Would that be this game by chance?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGdQvqbIexk

How fkn funny was that!!

That;s the one, we missed out on USA 94 because of that goal.

Iain to be perfectly blunt I can't see you beating any of those teams away from home. Croatia are virtually unbeatable at their place i think they have only lost one international at home since they were given independence, even if it was a 5-1 drubbing by England and a certain Theo Walcott. Serbia will be a very hostile place and Belgium are a much improved side these days. Macedonia is never an easy place to go, they even took a point of England at St Mary's a few years back. As for Wales, they have some quality players in Bale, Ramsey and Bellamy (if he plays) so it could go either way.

One thing that puzzled me was how Norway are in Pot 1? I don't think they have qualified for a major tournament since France 98 yet France themselves are in pot 2 despite qualifying for all tournaments since then! Including winning both that World Cup and Euro 2000. They have been **** since then, granted.

Iain to be perfectly blunt I can't see you beating any of those teams away from home. Croatia are virtually unbeatable at their place i think they have only lost one international at home since they were given independence, even if it was a 5-1 drubbing by England and a certain Theo Walcott. Serbia will be a very hostile place and Belgium are a much improved side these days. Macedonia is never an easy place to go, they even took a point of England at St Mary's a few years back. As for Wales, they have some quality players in Bale, Ramsey and Bellamy (if he plays) so it could go either way.

One thing that puzzled me was how Norway are in Pot 1? I don't think they have qualified for a major tournament since France 98 yet France themselves are in pot 2 despite qualifying for all tournaments since then! Including winning both that World Cup and Euro 2000. They have been **** since then, granted.

Thankfully we don't have to beat any of thee above at home....will leave it to the bold Iain to nit pick over the finer points of you're post coz im fkn hammered but, I will pull you up on one point.

Bellamy Quality...away tae ****!!

Who cares about beating them? The booze is great in all those countries (except Wales). Pissed up Jocks on tour 2011/12/13.

Do you travel away often with Scotland? I'm disappointed with our group because there is 3 countries there we have been to recently or about to visit, Poland, Ukraine and Montenegro.....will be seeing both Poland and Ukraine in Euro 2012 also.

Have done a good few away games. Recently joined the travel club and I love the Balkans so definitely want to go for a couple of them.

Have done a good few away games. Recently joined the travel club and I love the Balkans so definitely want to go for a couple of them.

Yea im in the English equivalent, my mate (also a member) has just been lobbed out of his house by his wife this weekend so hopefully i'll have a travelling partner now.

thoughts? :twisted:

I'm with Danno....you should have called titled the thread Euro gps for WC 2014. 3 of the Asian gps are a quiet interesting as well.

One thing for certain, Thailand yet again will fail to qualify past their group to the next stage of qualification. Thailand should just apply to play in the South American group where you get a 50% chance of qualifying.