Stuff you believe

FarangFarang

Have anything you believe that you might not repeat in public?

For instance, I believe that stupid people will eventually take over the world because we keep making the world more and more safe thus eliminating chances for stupid people to weed themselves out of the gene pool.

Does anybody really need a sign on a chain saw to tell them not to insert their hands? By putting stickers, warnings, etc on everything we're keeping stupid people from naturally existing the gene pool and allowing them to reproduce at higher and higher concentrations.

Have anything you believe that you might not repeat in public?

For instance, I believe that stupid people will eventually take over the world because we keep making the world more and more safe thus eliminating chances for stupid people to weed themselves out of the gene pool.

Does anybody really need a sign on a chain saw to tell them not to insert their hands? By putting stickers, warnings, etc on everything we're keeping stupid people from naturally existing the gene pool and allowing them to reproduce at higher and higher concentrations.

No additional comment needed!

I believe I can fly

I believe I can touch the sky

I think about it every night and day

Spread my wings and fly away

I believe I can soar

I see me running through that open door

I believe I can fly

i believe in you

i believe that's true

there are nothing i would miss as long as i...................................................................

.............................. all i have is all i need ............................................