Last Meal?

FarangFarang

No, but was watching a movie and thought about what I would order for a last meal.

So far, I'm pretty much set on anything that needs cooked in a crockpot.

I would suggest the typical Jewish Sabbath meal - Tsholent (aka Shalet aka Chamin). It is put in the oven on Friday late afternoon and takes until Saturday noon to finish.... Edited by FarangFarang

A salad: Mushrooms from the gilded wood, lettuce from the Australian outback, tomatoes from deep in the hills of Italy, onions from the intraversable mountains of Tibet, the little blue flower from Batman Begins, beets from Atlantis, pepper from El Dorado, Dressing from Area 51, and cheese from the Twilight Zone!

By the time they find all that ****, I'll be long gone anyway.

A salad: Mushrooms from the gilded wood, lettuce from the Australian outback, tomatoes from deep in the hills of Italy, onions from the intraversable mountains of Tibet, the little blue flower from Batman Begins, beets from Atlantis, pepper from El Dorado, Dressing from Area 51, and cheese from the Twilight Zone!

By the time they find all that ****, I'll be long gone anyway.

Don't forget the field-grown carrots from Antarctica!