what i should do to be friend with my ex-enemy?

whitelotus

Her shoe size is not going to be as big as her age unless she is a clown...

Oh wait...

Prophet Iain, just for your acknowledgement, my shoe size is 36, my age is 33 so?????????????? what a big different or whatttttttttt???????????????????? , all i act here is about fun to release my stress that it?????????

and to ask for get back to my great great enemy ( the dark lord of TF) is just to kill my boredom.

All the things i done here is about to satisfy only one person is "me" so any of your business , prophet?

If you are always bored and the ONLY way to entertain yourself is to battle someone; then all you need to do is head on over to YouTube or a fansite of Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, Star Wars, (anything that has a cult following) and start slinging some ****-talk and insults. That's it! You will have a slew of people which will jump all over you and then you can insult the fanboys/girls individually and you will have many arch enemies.

If you are always bored and the ONLY way to entertain yourself is to battle someone; then all you need to do is head on over to YouTube or a fansite of Justin Beiber, Rebecca Black, Star Wars, (anything that has a cult following) and start slinging some ****-talk and insults. That's it! You will have a slew of people which will jump all over you and then you can insult the fanboys/girls individually and you will have many arch enemies.

Not just someone Mr. The only one i wanna fight with to entertain myself is "the dark lord of TF". To be frankly, i have never had entertaining fighting before i met this guy here :)