Which kind of traveller are you?

kaunitz

none of the above "THE independant and road not taken traveler --- does not have much of a schedule or seek to make one, shuns tours (even good ones), i will "discover" or see what is available through my own good or bad luck...busy time but willing to sleep when time allows (zzzzzZZZZZZZ)

Edited by DANNO

I am with Dano, I dont do tours, prefer to travel off the beaten track advoiding tourist traps. (Big cities are the same the world over) I like to meet rural Thais. Visit a village and see how they live and work. That is how to see the real Thailand. I guess I am just a country boy at heart

none of the above "THE independant and road not taken traveler --- does not have much of a schedule or seek to make one, shuns tours (even good ones), i will "discover" or see what is available through my own good or bad luck...busy time but willing to sleep when time allows (zzzzzZZZZZZZ)

So roughly, we could put you in category D. Let's hope you will not end up in the stomach of some rare species!

Harsh I know...

:twisted:

but fair.

Why is the world so cruel with me? I mean, I am here to make friends, I only write from the deepest of my heart, letting aside thinking and rationality and I take everything literally that is written here. And then - this! All the people I want to be friends with are my enemies and I don't know why. Nobody loves me, nobody understands me!

No, it's NOT fair!!!