where is EB???????????????

whitelotus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As i have never seen he starting his own thread for a period of time , just keep wondering where the heck he is

So any of you guys know, please kindly tell for god sake ;);)

I had a look under my bed, in my locker, the small locker under the sink, my freezer and I shook my military boots - no sign of him, not even in my dustbin. So I'm sorry that i cannot help!

1. He made it clear and loud that he doesn't want to have anything to do with you (more than once on the public forums) why do you keep on asking for his friendship?

2. Some of us have tried to support/advise you but you don't listen... We are getting tired, sweetheart.

3. It was kind of funny for 2 minutes but I think it's way too much now... Drop it, head up and move on.

4. Take it easy, girl.

1. He made it clear and loud that he doesn't want to have anything to do with you (more than once on the public forums) why do you keep on asking for his friendship?

2. Some of us have tried to support/advise you but you don't listen... We are getting tired, sweetheart.

3. It was kind of funny for 2 minutes but I think it's way too much now... Drop it, head up and move on.

4. Take it easy, girl.

If you guys all insist that's "he has done with me" it's ok for me now , i'm gonna done soon p' nicky and not post any thread regarding this guy again as for him i am the atmosphere and for me, he is going to be the same thing from now on.

You guys are tried and me too , don't worry p' nicky, no more thread written by me linked to this guy from now on :)

Previously, I was ignoring the thread,however, it is not because I didn't take "OP" seriously.

I somehow thought you are having some fun so I leave it as it is. It is a perfect opportunity to say though, whatever you do and feel doesn't really matter, it is how people perceive you that is the most important thing.Show them, you have high self-esteem and develope the proper image of yourself.