where is EB???????????????

whitelotus

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe not dumbest, but dumb and dumber may come into it.

Ok, i know but what the heck have u concern , dump or put too much effort is the only me who know the fact and never let someone ,who is only an online acquaintance , to judge

so plz kindly keep your mouth shut and don't even try to concern with my business next time.

Thx in advance for your kind cooperation

Ok, i know but what the heck have u concern , dump or put too much effort is the only me who know the fact and never let someone ,who is only an online acquaintance , to judge

so plz kindly keep your mouth shut and don't even try to concern with my business next time.

Thx in advance for your kind cooperation

To use an analogy; If I saw someone constantly dropping litter on the street where I live, should I just walk by without saying anything?

Yet you seem particularly obsessed with 'that guy'. In fact, some psychologists would say your obsession is somewhat borderline...

U WISH but i am not from now on and forever, my future posting thread will answer everything. Action will speak louder; as last time i said "NO MORE FIGHTING" - then right now i try to be friend with all and from now on said" I WON'T REFER THAT GUY IN ANY OF MY THREAD" - i really mean it so keep my words.

U WISH but i am not from now on and forever, my future posting thread will answer everything. Action will speak louder; as last time i said "NO MORE FIGHTING" - then right now i try to be friend with all and from now on said" I WON'T REFER THAT GUY IN ANY OF MY THREAD" - i really mean it so keep my words.

So you say. But we have all seen that you are very good at talking the talk. The problem is; when it comes to walking the walk, even Steven Hawking is better...

The action will prove my words no need to give more explanation to any stubborn ppl, you perception toward me can't be changed but who care!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is that why you left this message on EB's visitor messages?

it's gonna be fun if we can fight again and u can see my post ummmmmmmmmmmmm, unless i'm gonna droop and die as soon. So, for god sake, come fight with me. U know, without fighting with you, i'm so hopeless and no power to deal with anything.

Is that why you left this message on EB's visitor messages?

Bill, be informed that;

1. the decision for not link or post anything to that guy was made yesterday after p Nicky asked me to stop.

2. That message was post in his profile may be a week ago before i made the decision and during that time i post many thread to ask his forgoveness and sent PM but nothing happend . After that i post this thread and add some comment yesterday then p' Nicky ask me to stop.

Plz put the situation in order before blaiming me, in this case, visitor massage posted before i made decision so what u want me to do Bill? Edited by FarangFarang