sub dermal genetic manipulation

Stramash

I have a totally new product, endorsed by a real scientist who has several degrees from the internet. It is TOTALLY, 100% guaranteed to make you look 9 years old again in only 9 minutes.

It is based on a combination of ancient Aztec writings, some doublebabble pseudo science and a fellow we met while on holiday in Croatia!!

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

We tested it on 100 meerkats, and 97 of them agreed that foraging was more dangerous in stormy weather.

YOU TOO CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THIS!

Just send me a bankers draft for 50000 baht and I will send you a leaflet that tells you how to get the book which will explain what is on the DVD and how to access the CD-Rom

(these items may incur additional charges)

CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW!!!

:twisted:

I have a totally new product, endorsed by a real scientist who has several degrees from the internet. It is TOTALLY, 100% guaranteed to make you look 9 years old again in only 9 minutes.

It is based on a combination of ancient Aztec writings, some doublebabble pseudo science and a fellow we met while on holiday in Croatia!!

THIS REALLY WORKS!!!

We tested it on 100 meerkats, and 97 of them agreed that foraging was more dangerous in stormy weather.

YOU TOO CAN MAKE MONEY FROM THIS!

Just send me a bankers draft for 50000 baht and I will send you a leaflet that tells you how to get the book which will explain what is on the DVD and how to access the CD-Rom

(these items may incur additional charges)

CHANGE YOUR LIFE NOW!!!

:twisted:

I'll take two.

I heard that someone pretends to be a bi, making a fake profile from AUS but saying she's from BKK and shouting out loud asking Thai girls if they wanted to be licked. He thought that was a brilliant idea and someone would fall for that trick. ....born very minute.

Edited by pandorea
Wrong thread??? Oh, never mind.

¨¨¨¨¨ ¨ /´¯/) ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨ (\¯`\

¨¨¨¨¨¨/¯¨// ¨¨¨´¯`·, ¨¨¨¨¨¨ ,·´¯` ¨ ¨¨ \\¨¯\

¨¨¨¨¨¨/ ¨ // ¨¨¨¨ '·. ¨•`·. ¨ .·´• ¨.·' ¨¨¨¨ \\ ¨ \

¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\'' ¨''\´¯`\

./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \ ¨\¨¨¨/´¯/

¨¨¨¨¨ ¨ /´¯/) ¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨¨ ¨ (\¯`\
¨¨¨¨¨¨/¯¨// ¨¨¨´¯`·, ¨¨¨¨¨¨ ,·´¯` ¨ ¨¨ \\¨¯\
¨¨¨¨¨¨/ ¨ // ¨¨¨¨ '·. ¨•`·. ¨ .·´• ¨.·' ¨¨¨¨ \\ ¨ \
¨ /´¯`/''¨ ''/´¯¯`·¸ ¨`:--·´ ¨ `·--:´¨ ¸·´¯¯`\'' ¨''\´¯`\
./''/ ¨ / ¨ ¨/¨¨/¨¨/¯\¨¨`·.¨ ' ' ¨.·´¨¨ /¯\ ¨ \ ¨\¨¨¨/´¯/