the grand unmasking poll

Stramash

Well, it could be better to have an "opt in" option when you sign up to TF on whether you want to read the drivel she posts, rather than having to go and block her.

Or maybe it could be good to wait until she goes on one of childish rants then post it, for e.g. "if any of you dare to meet me then..." boom "there she is".

But like Rob said, if you don't post it PM a few of us knacker (na ka)

Oh, please, please PM

Doing it now... But like the previous times, my computer is lagging.... It asks me 'Are you sure you wish to send this attachment?'

'Really sure?'

'I mean really REALLY sure?'

'You're not just messing about now? You want me to send THIS picture? To people you know?'

'For ****'s sake!'

lol Facebook and Thailand Friends didn't accept it. Too high standards. Check your email(s)

ah ok. Why has it been changed?

It's our never-ending quest to annoy you.

Not sure why they changed it in the last release. I upgraded the core software last weekend.

I sort of like it. They did clean up a lot of bugs in the last version and I like this image link interface more than the last one. Not crazy about the thing you're having trouble with but overall I like it.