It's been a long time since I sent a message here! Being busy with work and more with FB. Most of my friends from here before, I see now on FB. I got a little bit bored with it (like I was bored with TF a few years back ;-)) , especially the abundance of adds was killing me. Also the mass of useless post (does everyone has to know you're at MBK now?). I also blocked all games in FB.

I decided to have a look on TF and here am I. I'm following very closely the flood in Thailand because I'm very worried about some friends that lives there. Until now everyone is safe. I feel with all Thais who lost their houses and income and those who died.

I changed some pictures and put new ones from April - May 2001, when I was there.

I'll be back in December and I'm staying in SE Asia for five weeks. I'll go to Cambodia (my first time) for a few weeks and the rest I'll stay in Chiang Mai and some days in BKK of course. Hope to see some of you there.

It's been a long time since I sent a message here! Being busy with work and more with FB. Most of my friends from here before, I see now on FB. I got a little bit bored with it (like I was bored with TF a few years back ;-)) , especially the abundance of adds was killing me. Also the mass of useless post (does everyone has to know you're at MBK now?). I also blocked all games in FB.

I decided to have a look on TF and here am I. I'm following very closely the flood in Thailand because I'm very worried about some friends that lives there. Until now everyone is safe. I feel with all Thais who lost their houses and income and those who died.

I changed some pictures and put new ones from April - May 2001, when I was there.

I'll be back in December and I'm staying in SE Asia for five weeks. I'll go to Cambodia (my first time) for a few weeks and the rest I'll stay in Chiang Mai and some days in BKK of course. Hope to see some of you there.

Wow, been a while. I think the last time I saw you was at the Pickled Liver.

Hope you are safe from all of the floods...hope that by the time you leave Chiang Mai, things are dried up a bit.

Where are you going in Cambodia?

I'll be there from 11 December 2011 till 28 December of this year. Stay a few days at Phnom Penh and crossing through the country after that. Doing Angkor Wat and after that maybe Sihanoukville or another place at the sea, as Sihanoukville seems quite busy at times. Edited by FarangFarang

• 4 weeks later...

Dont worry natural calamities are a part of life but still the one safed thanks for that , well have a nice and beautiful day

Cocktail tops

• 3 months later...
  • 7 years later...
  • 3 weeks later...