absent from Thailand for too long.

Dekka

Question

.My last visit to Thailand was in July 2007. I'm extremely happy to say that I returned this year after a 4 1\2 year abscence. I arrived 0n the 4th of October & returned to Australia on the 15th November. Each of my visits to LOS has been for a duration of 6 weeks. I enjoyed everyone of my holidays & this time was no different. I visited my Brother in Pattaya,he has been living their permanently for 5 years. Pattaya is alright,but I much prefer Hua_Hin. It is totally different from Pattaya. A much more cleaner enviroment,no pollution,the roads are that clean you could eat your Dinner off them. A beautiful Beach,the water is so clear & the sand is really white & when you walk on the sand, it feels like you are walking on a silk carpet The people are genuinely more friendly & much less agressive than Bangkok,Pattaya.Phuket.Patong.They have a laid back attitude & although they are still interested in your Baht,but certainly not to the extent of the previous places I've mentioned. I am making another trip to Thailand on the 12th of February 2012 & i will be staying for 3 months. If I can adapt to the way of life in Thailand,(which won't be too hard & I also Poot Pasa Thai,nid noi) I will get a Non Immigrant visa & live in Hua-Hin on a permanent basis. The King's Palace is there, your King of 62 years lives there,so If it is good enough for your King,then it is definitely good enough for a Baa Australian like me. Cannot wait for February to roll on. So if everything goes to plan & if my God & Buddha smile upon me & If I keep the faith it, will eventuate!! Cheers. Take care & stay safe. Be happy & always wear a smile on your dial.(Face) I hope that whoever reads this, will enjoy it as much as I did in writing this post.

Bye.ee CYA Fond regards......Dekka

Edited by Dekka

2 answers to this question