Decent Tailor in Bangkok

Treborz

Question

24 answers to this question

Taj Mahol Tailor, or Raja Tailor next door, on soi 4 are two of the oldest tailors starting out during the Vietnam war outside the gate at Udapao outside of Ubon Ratchathani, then moving up to Udorn Thani when Udapao closed, the whole time they were buying land along Sukhumvit. The fathers run the shops on soi 4, and the kids have the shops out on main Sukhumvit. They do top quality work, with top fabrics.

They have customers still using them from those time periods. Once a year papa goes on a trip to London, and New York doing fittings for his best clients. I used Taj Mahol quite a bit when I was still working. He uses all imported cloths, and will do anything you want, even top everything off with a nice Cashmere top coat. Get your slacks half lined on the inside with however you decide on though.

Their prices are higher, but so is the quality. They are 1/2 a block to the right of the NANA entrance.

What a load of wankers.

Rob, just get some shirts and shit from Pratunam.

Fucking bloke asking where to buy clothes.

Some of you lot need a reality check.

Piant...Don't forget that you own George the Tailor, and I get a commission from you on the 5th of every month!

DAMN! Working with this guy is like working in an insane asylum!

Guest Crowntailor

@JamesKA Check xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx in Bangkok. Have been happy with them and should check them out.

Edited by FarangFarang
Removed reference to tailor, banned member for spamming

I am a big fan of Tom's Fashion. "Best service I can remember getting while shopping. Very friendly and helpful. I wasn't sure about how to pick options for a custom tailored suit, but they took me through it step-by-step. Amazing product! I am extremely happy with the way my suits, pants and shirts came out and will definately be ordering more in the future. They also have excellent ties."

So many tailors in Bangkok and if you are there should check Excelsior tailors at CBD near the red light district of Patpong and the business center of silom / sathorn.

I am a regular customer there and get a good deal from them.

I got 3 suits 3 shirts for 30,000 Bht imported wool fabric and they make regular sales tour in USA for more orders.

Cheers