find cheap flights around the world by Skyscanner

Sasie

• 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@splinded - I recently used Skyscanner to find the ticket from Bangkok to MO, USA and I found very good deal from Japan Airlines with price around 28,000 Thb. for single trip. Anyway, I noticed that if you find the journey trip on weekday especially Tuesday and Wednesday, the price is really low. Well, try to find the ticket in advance is a good tip, too as you can save a lot of money if compare you buy before you'll fly in a few weeks.

@splinded - I recently used Skyscanner to find the ticket from Bangkok to MO, USA and I found very good deal from Japan Airlines with price around 28,000 Thb. for single trip. Anyway, I noticed that if you find the journey trip on weekday especially Tuesday and Wednesday, the price is really low. Well, try to find the ticket in advance is a good tip, too as you can save a lot of money if compare you buy before you'll fly in a few weeks.

$900 for a roundtrip??? ( single trip ?) if so I need your help as travel planner ( you are right about the Tuesday-Wednesday)

@Danno - you can search from its website http://www.skyscanner.com/ if you wanna know the ticket price

@Rob - For the cheapest price I've never found Delta in the list haha.

Well I was searching info from Feb - May and with round trip from JFK - BKK some months I found the ticket price less than $1000 with Air China

Edited by Sasie