Thai Man Marries Dead Girlfriend

FarangFarang

On January 4th, Deff Yingyuen married his deceased girlfriend Sarinya Kamsook (R.I.P.) in the city of Surin, Thailand. The couple had been together for 10 years, but Sarinya tragically died in an car accident the day before the wedding. Deff wanted to go forward with the ceremony anyway.

enhanced-buzz-19955-1327118347-4.jpg

enhanced-buzz-22950-1327118370-21.jpg

enhanced-buzz-19936-1327118383-8.jpg

via http://www.buzzfeed.com/jessicay/thai-man-married-dead-girlfriend-c8o

Seriously, how messed up would that be to have your wedding all planned out and your fiancee dies the day before the wedding? I'm not sure I would have done the wedding/funeral thing but the guy has to be crushed.

I don't know if I would either, but as you say he must be utterly crushed. Some may think it's too weird, but I think in this cynical world it is rather nice.

I don't know if I would either, but as you say he must be utterly crushed. Some may think it's too weird, but I think in this cynical world it is rather nice.

it's just ******* weird .... they didn't have any wedding planned. apparently she wanted to get married, but he was too busy with his studies !!

so when she died in an accident he felt guilty and wanted to make it up to her .... bit ******* late if u ask me !!!

I've read the news and tracted to his facebook to know more - he is Chadil who has a girlfriend (Ann) and she got an accident from mid December, stayed in ICU till after New Year..she died. The point is Chadil and Ann were in love and be together for almost 10 years but he keep focusing on his work and didn't give much time for her, even the wedding that had been planned many times before had to cancel cuz he didn't ready... he was so sad that he didn't make it while he can.. and had promised to Ann to marry her one day.

i read it a while ago and i'm sorry if i was wrong for some infor.. but 80% I remember it's like this..

I've read the news and tracted to his facebook to know more - he is Chadil who has a girlfriend (Ann) and she got an accident from mid December, stayed in ICU till after New Year..she died. The point is Chadil and Ann were in love and be together for almost 10 years but he keep focusing on his work and didn't give much time for her, even the wedding that had been planned many times before had to cancel cuz he didn't ready... he was so sad that he didn't make it while he can.. and had promised to Ann to marry her one day.

i read it a while ago and i'm sorry if i was wrong for some infor.. but 80% I remember it's like this..

thanks for the details Kira...

yes this "event" seems -- well many things,

weird, strange --- BUT very touching and sweet too.

And maybe a lesson (with Kira's details in mind)

about what is important and not putting off the important people and experiences in life..........

a convience time may never come along :rolleyes:

thanks for the details Kira...

yes this "event" seems -- well many things,

weird, strange --- BUT very touching and sweet too.

And maybe a lesson (with Kira's details in mind)

about what is important and not putting off the important people and experiences in life..........

a convience time may never come along :rolleyes:

There is a proverb saying "Don't leave for tomorrow what you can do today" and especially in this case it tragically proved to be true. I don't know if the authorities will accept this marriage as legal but I dearly hope so, so at least the groom or better husband can find his peace!