Life's a bitch...

Stramash

Life is a ***** now i'm opening this topic while i'm eating my snack and iced malt, reading the first ***** and imagine... ><

well... kidding hmm Life is a ***** when i'm on duty at school on weekends and then director called me to bring his keys to him when he arrive at the airport,but the key holder who should be at school go to another city, said he left the key in director's office, but the office that shouldn't be locked..was locked and the one who have the room's key went to the same city to the first one. >< I was the one who answered the called and then director's phone's disconnected during the flight to school.... guess how i solved this puzzle??

• 3 weeks later...
Life is a ***** now i'm opening this topic while i'm eating my snack and iced malt, reading the first ***** and imagine... ><

well... kidding hmm Life is a ***** when i'm on duty at school on weekends and then director called me to bring his keys to him when he arrive at the airport,but the key holder who should be at school go to another city, said he left the key in director's office, but the office that shouldn't be locked..was locked and the one who have the room's key went to the same city to the first one. >< I was the one who answered the called and then director's phone's disconnected during the flight to school.... guess how i solved this puzzle??

Had a beer? (or two) !

• 4 months later...