If you were 15 years old . . .

FarangFarang

If you were 15 years old, and you knew everything that you know now, what would you do differently.

An excellent question and difficult to answer. if you insist on the "15 years old", I'd have to say nothing much but the approach towards girls (as I was really shy at that time).

If you also accept "20-25 years old", I'd say "not to get fooled that much" as I had to pay my dues a lot - but they contributed to my nowadays knowledge and stand(ard)s.

And if I see those who were answering about stocks - I only could agree, although at that time I did not have much to invest, but it would have turned out to be a good wealth today.

Generally, I have to say that it is the priviledge of youth to make mistakes and to be rebellious. Well, I think I am a rebel also right now at the age of 50 but I also know that no youngster would accept me as that, only the "elder" generation which means those about my age. Not that I like todays "culture" but I know that people are changing with time, so I have to accept what's happening today even if I think it it completely gaga......