What country do you want to visit atleast once in your life?

Dutchboyy

What country you would like to visit atleast once in your life?  

207 members have voted

1. 1. What country you would like to visit atleast once in your life?

• Europe; Spain and/or France and/or Italy and/or Greece
    • Europe; the Netherlands and/or Belgium and/or Luxemburg
    • Asia, please tell the country
    • Australia
    • Usa; please tell the state

Hi there Thai people. I was wondering what country you want to visit atleast 1 time in your life. What country have you heard from and sounds really mythical to you? What country gives you a warm feeling inside while you have never actually been there :?:

And also why you especially that country. Please give also a reply if you give an answer to the poll. I offcourse can not give enough options in the poll so if the country isnt in the list please let us know the country here.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi there Thai people. I was wondering what country you want to visit atleast 1 time in your life. What country have you heard from and sounds really mythical to you? What country gives you a warm feeling inside while you have never actually been there :?:

And also why you especially that country. Please give also a reply if you give an answer to the poll. I offcourse can not give enough options in the poll so if the country isnt in the list please let us know the country here.

HMM.. Thailand the best :P lol ...

wanna join Carnival in Rio --Brazil :twisted: heard that Party all night

sexy dance hot guys :oops:

Besides, the best beach is there ( my fav place )

Ipanema , Rio De Janerio , Brazil --Trendsetting Ipanema, the place made famous by the '60s song to bear its name, has a long tradition of dictating beach chic to the rest of the world!!!!!!!!!! The beach was, after all, a launching pad for the skimpy tanga bikini, :shock: the once-popular crocheted G-string for men, :shock: :shock: and the unforgettable (if only we could forget) dental-floss bikini :oops: :oops:

ok now where is my bikini :roll:

i'm not thai so i suppose i dont count. i did notice write-in votes for south america and africa though, both of which were left off the poll.

i'm currently eyballing ghana.

after that maybe cuba, but i've always wanted to go to argentina too.

If you're planning to visit Argentina, I advise you to learn some Spanish as it can be a pain to get around without knowing some basic Spanish. Unless you go on a packaged tour and stick with the tour. Very few people speaks English, even at shops or restaurants.

Australia is over rated....so boring....imagine watching "neighbours" every week day.....its nasty

100% agree....

rather come to South africa....more beautiful beaches....better weather...better adventure activities.....better animals (stupid australian animals ) ....way cheaper....better hotels ....culture...11 ethnic groups...history......clean , modern......and despite all the bollocks the bbc might tell you...very safe...

Australia is over rated....so boring....imagine watching "neighbours" every week day.....its nasty

100% agree....

rather come to South africa....more beautiful beaches....better weather...better adventure activities.....better animals (stupid australian animals ) ....way cheaper....better hotels ....culture...11 ethnic groups...history......clean , modern......and despite all the bollocks the bbc might tell you...very safe...

Hmm, I have to agree with you there