Programmer and Webdesigner needed...

Littleswede

Hi, we are looking for staff for two projects:

First is to build a new webpage for your company with similar designs and functions as www.rituals.com

The second is more complex, since we are looking to intergrate a Customer Relationship Management program with a stock program, and a pricing program (needs to make calculations with variables such as tax depending on materials used, transport by sea and road and commissions to sales staff and much, much more....)

The applicants will have to be based in BKK or willing to relocate there for a short time.

Wages are USD 9.00 per hour, roughly 270 bath per hour, paid weekly

Work will be conducted on our premises and using our computers, we are not interested in freelancers working from home.

If you have any questions or to send you CV, please contact us on paul_999_............., we can then supply the name of our company and more details regarding the job.

The optimal would be to find one hardworking "Jack of all trades" but we are looking for 1-3 staff, since the project is urgent and is to start from next week.

Hi, we are looking for staff for two projects:

First is to build a new webpage for your company with similar designs and functions as www.rituals.com

The second is more complex, since we are looking to intergrate a Customer Relationship Management program with a stock program, and a pricing program (needs to make calculations with variables such as tax depending on materials used, transport by sea and road and commissions to sales staff and much, much more....)

The applicants will have to be based in BKK or willing to relocate there for a short time.

Wages are USD 9.00 per hour, roughly 270 bath per hour, paid weekly

Work will be conducted on our premises and using our computers, we are not interested in freelancers working from home.

If you have any questions or to send you CV, please contact us on paul_999_............., we can then supply the name of our company and more details regarding the job.

The optimal would be to find one hardworking "Jack of all trades" but we are looking for 1-3 staff, since the project is urgent and is to start from next week.

Interesting.

This is all well and good, but until I see a bullet exiting Obama's forehead on prime time tv I'm hardly going to take you seriously am I?

Not well thought out at all I'm afraid.

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention that the video you choose to watch from the list presented to you at the end of a video clip watched on YouTube goes straight onto your CIA "Possible Al Queeaideear operative until proved otherwise waterboarding authorised what the **** bugger him sideways who'll find out" flag list.

As it should.