just not beauty means ugly and no brain?????????????????

whitelotus

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Koldfuzion83

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder, whitelotus, and beauty is a very philosophical concept, anyway. What people understand to be the concept of beauty is always changing over time as the human race evolves. What is beauty exactly? What do you consider to be beautiful? You will find your answer is among hundreds, if not thousands, of different answers to that question. There is no single answer. We are all different. Every experience we have in our lives shapes who we are, what we think of other people and how we view the world around us, and so, what we think is beautiful will be completely personal and individual to us. If you're talking about beauty as in how someone looks, then, again, the idea of what is beautiful will change from person to person. I'm sorry for writing such a long post here, but it's the truth.

married with farang = smart?

I think Brain / beauty / love those are not in the same catagories.

Beauty may come with brain but can't get love.

Beauty without brain, many guys adore that woman.

There are no perfect formula

For me "Brain" and "Great Personality" always win "Beauty"

Edited by Chatty

A girl which is permantently smearing whitening creams on her body.

and what's wrong if that person think it's the way to make her beautiful.

Many girls go for plastic surgery, many go to buy expensive cosmetics.... they just wanna make them proud of themselves and make the guys like their look.

I thought the guys love to look at beautiful girls no matter it's natural beauty or not.

thx neoung

married with farang = smart?

I think Brain / beauty / love those are not in the same catagories.

Beauty may come with brain but can't get love.

Beauty without brain, many guys adore that woman.

There are no perfect formula

For me "Brain" and "Great Personality" always win "Beauty"

In future i prefer a very ugly girlfriend because then i can be sure not any other farang want to f*ck with her ;)

A girls real beauty is inside her heart and her brain, but definetly not inside her silicon stuffed breasts.

Oh!! good luck then, hope you can be sure she has real inner beauty... ugly girls not always come with the good hearts.

and as far as I know, good plastic surgery technology now, it make hard to tell it's natural or not.

My friend always says he love natural beauty, he likes girls with no make up nor plastic surgery but hey you know what he point out a girl he said she was perfect.

I know she put more than make up on, she had fake nose, cut her jaw off, made eye sockets etc. So I think guys know nothing about natural look. hrrrrrrrr

'Beautiful' girls almost always not come with good hearts - maybe because of they are getting confused by too much attention?

Anyway, i totally agree with Chatty's and Whitelotus' previous sayings, such as:

For me "Brain" and "Great Personality" always win "Beauty".

In future i prefer a very ugly girlfriend because then i can be sure not any other farang want to f*ck with her ;)

A girls real beauty is inside her heart and her brain, but definetly not inside her silicon stuffed breasts.

if all men had thought like this, avg gal as me would have been more happy :)