what makes you good about thailand?

methedevdas

Question

14 answers to this question

I've visited nearly all of the countries in Southeast Asia. Yes, they are all tropical, yes, Thailand has no monopoly on good looking girls, some have great beaches, etc. So what's the difference? In my observation it's the Thai people themselves that make Thailand stand out! Where else have you ever felt more welcome? Where else is it so easy to make friends with local people? THAT is the difference!

I've visited nearly all of the countries in Southeast Asia. Yes, they are all tropical, yes, Thailand has no monopoly on good looking girls, some have great beaches, etc. So what's the difference? In my observation it's the Thai people themselves that make Thailand stand out! Where else have you ever felt more welcome? Where else is it so easy to make friends with local people? THAT is the difference!
i agree with you`

btw... are you still on meth meth???
what you mean by that

I think SiamHotel was ATTEMPTING a small (VERY small) joke based on your name "Methedevdas."

In English, and maybe other languages, "meth" is short or slang for Methamphetamines. A class of drugs also known as Speed, because they accelerate or speed up all actions and reactions in the body.

I think they are illegal in most countries in the world.