where to practise english conversation with lowest cost?

whitelotus

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

seriously, if u wanna be my teacher, quote your price here, if i am afford , i'll send u private message

Thank you very much for your kind offer krab. But unfortunately I'm not a native speaker such as Rob na, and English is not my mother tonk :(

You should better find somebody who knows everything (eg. EB). Anyway, reading your posts since ages, your (written) English is better than mine.

Thank you very much for your kind offer krab. But unfortunately I'm not a native speaker such as Rob na, and English is not my mother tonk :(

You should better find somebody who knows everything (eg. EB). Anyway, reading your posts since ages, your (written) English is better than mine.

thx kha, now i decide to attend some networking meeting . Anyway, thx so much for your kind and gentle responce

You could show me around thailand and I'll help you with your english for free :D

It doesn't surprise me to see someone said this in this topic.

Anyway, Whitey, setting up networking is really cool idea. You should try it.

My experience, I spent a lot of money for studying English but it's not better than had one native speaker boyfriend. :D

It doesn't surprise me to see someone said this in this topic.

Anyway, Whitey, setting up networking is really cool idea. You should try it.

My experience, I spent a lot of money for studying English but it's not better than had one native speaker boyfriend. :D

LOL u r my real friend (fan) 1, i thought the same so i post here and try to firt rob and he won't get it lol (he was taken, by the way) . Anyway, can u help me for that plzz :)

no no 1 plz , blaim BILL and rob for thAT PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

it takes 2 to tango ;) and I am on skype if you want any quick help with anything. Just look for JamieGloverprice

Note: Dirty and seductive messages from men will be forwarded to my mother :twisted:

Edited by JamieYamez