what do u think about MR BIG (in sex an the city) charactor ?

whitelotus

i watched "sex and the city" for many time and keep repeat watching it 'cause i like it. And i also doubt why MR BIG, who always make Carry cry and upset, still be loved by Carry :(

Any opinion to share?

Moreover, for the samilar story, why King Henry IIIV still beloved by lady ANN and queen Catharine of Aragon while he was so mean and cruel to them?

That because all female has been set in DNA to be in love with bad mALE ?????????????????????????:confused::confused::confused:

No idea on the Mr Big question.

But as for Henry VIII (the III comes after the V by the way) the answer was simple. He was the King, and quite a powerful one at that. One who opposed the church of Rome for his own ends. Did they love him? Probably not. Did they obey and fear him? Without a doubt.

No idea on the King Henry VIII question.

But as for Mr. Bigg, the answer is simple. He is the primary on-and-off love interest of the series' protagonist, Carrie Bradshaw, who usually simply refers to him as "Big".According to accounts in the press, the Mr. Big character was based on publishing executive Ron Galotti, former publisher of GQ and Talk. Bushnell told New York Magazine in 2004, "He was one of those New York guys with a big personality — you just notice him as soon as he walks in the room," and "I called him Mr. Big because he was like a big man on campus.

Man, that was simple.

hoooooooooooooooo......................no one get my point ; i didm't ask who is BIG or why did gal stand to live with king henry, all i ask was about WHY DOES GAL SEEM TO LOVE BAD GUY??????????

SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Rob, i always appriciate u

but ......................................... not this time

Rob, i always appriciate u

but ......................................... not this time

If you ever spent some real time with me, you'd know that I am rarely serious. However, I am serious about being seriously appreciative of non-serious people...seriously, na.

If you ever spent some real time with me, you'd know that I am rarely serious. However, I am serious about being seriously appreciative of non-serious people...seriously, na.

for the real time, u never given that chances to me:) . Anyway , u have never taken my appriciation seroiusly as i am a serious lady??????????

No idea with both Mr. Big and The King Henry IIIV ... im no smart :D

this thread is not the testing of your movie or history knowledge, mydear. Both are example of the bad guy who was loved by woman. These example made me curious and come to question here "why all the bad guys is still loved by women"?

PS NOW I AM WATCHING "SEX AND THE CITY" ROUND 7TH

If we're detaching ourselves from the idea of "Sex and the City" in the question (I've never watched the show), then my opinion is as follows,

There are women who will stay with guys who are "Bad" through some means or reason, e.g. Love, Money, Fear, Protection there are more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

For the Henry VIII example, it was pretty much fear. He was the King of England, and could do whatever the hell he liked, including, much to the dismay of many, cut off the heads of 2 of his wives, 2 he divorced, I don't know why, I guess he got bored or something. (I've never been very good at history) I guess the power of his position is a big factor whilst playing along with the fear side of it.

If we're detaching ourselves from the idea of "Sex and the City" in the question (I've never watched the show), then my opinion is as follows,

There are women who will stay with guys who are "Bad" through some means or reason, e.g. Love, Money, Fear, Protection there are more, but I can't think of any off the top of my head.

For the Henry VIII example, it was pretty much fear. He was the King of England, and could do whatever the hell he liked, including, much to the dismay of many, cut off the heads of 2 of his wives, 2 he divorced, I don't know why, I guess he got bored or something. (I've never been very good at history) I guess the power of his position is a big factor whilst playing along with the fear side of it.

thx for enllighten me, finally i got the idea why gal living with king henry