Sign in to follow this  
Admin_2

The End of Thai Mafia for Tourists!

I'm so happy that the Thai authorities have decided to do this. Basically, there were a few foreign tourists (the white skinned kind), that were stabbed by members of the Thai mafia. Chalerm then decided to rid the country of all Thai mafia in the tourism sector. I assume that he will shut down their offices within the coming months, and take away the majority of their funding.

I think this is a great decision by Chalerm.

30184721-01_big.jpg

Once he flips the switch off on the Thai mafia, Phuket will become a beautiful and welcoming place for everyone. Lets all celebrate!

The Mary Whitehouse Experience... I used to love this sketch.

Ray is a man afflicted with a sarcastic tone of voice... No matter how he's feeling, he can't help but sound sarcastic - and all sorts of hilarity ensues. Edited by English_Bob

The Mary Whitehouse Experience... I used to love this sketch.

Ray is a man afflicted with a sarcastic tone of voice... No matter how he's feeling, he can't help but sound sarcastic - and all sorts of hilarity ensues.

Loved them too. History Today was my favourite. Baddiel once did a sketch about the crowd we took to Glastonbury one year.