Caught Cheating

FarangFarang

I know of about 5 or 6 girls who have been caught cheating on Facebook. They don't seem to grasp the concept that if they post pictures of them spending a romantic holiday with their boyfriend of the month that the other guy(s) that they're promising their love to can see it as well.

Of course, it's not their fault. As one girl told me, "Why are farangs so sneaky?"

I know of about 5 or 6 girls who have been caught cheating on Facebook. They don't seem to grasp the concept that if they post pictures of them spending a romantic holiday with their boyfriend of the month that the other guy(s) that they're promising their love to can see it as well.

Of course, it's not their fault. As one girl told me, "Why are farangs so sneaky?"

My personal true TF story about caught cheating :-)

It happened two years ago. My TF-gf told me, she will travel to Southern Thailand for Songkran day to see her parents, one week.

She promised me, she will call me every day, she never did. I called her - only missed calls.... however.

After a week, on monday morning 7:00am she arrived back at 'our' home, dropped her luggage and went to work.

Late afternoon, i was going to make laundry. As she came back from traveling, i thought she might have some laundry too.

I've opened her bag, have a guess what was inside there, LOL! Exclusively swimsuits and some sexy underwear :-)

My first thoughts were.... with this clothes she has been one week with her parents??? LOL!

At the bag's bottom, no wonder: A note with name and address, email, phone number of an Australian guy. They have been together in Phuket one week spending a romantic holiday, he had invited her and he had paid everything.

I've called her at work - she insisted she has been one week with her parents. LOL!

30 minutes later she picked up her bag and goodbye!

"Why are farangs so sneaky?"

My personal true TF story about caught cheating :-)

It happened two years ago. My TF-gf told me, she will travel to Southern Thailand for Songkran day to see her parents, one week.

She promised me, she will call me every day, she never did. I called her - only missed calls.... however.

After a week, on monday morning 7:00am she arrived back at 'our' home, dropped her luggage and went to work.

Late afternoon, i was going to make laundry. As she came back from traveling, i thought she might have some laundry too.

I've opened her bag, have a guess what was inside there, LOL! Exclusively swimsuits and some sexy underwear :-)

My first thoughts were.... with this clothes she has been one week with her parents??? LOL!

At the bag's bottom, no wonder: A note with name and address, email, phone number of an Australian guy. They have been together in Phuket one week spending a romantic holiday, he had invited her and he had paid everything.

I've called her at work - she insisted she has been one week with her parents. LOL!

30 minutes later she picked up her bag and goodbye!

"Why are farangs so sneaky?"

I thought it takes two to tango?

Sometimes three, sometimes - well that would be called an orgy ... so I am told ... hehehe

Recently after Alice, i have dated a Thai girl, 'just a normal girl', having a normal job, not a bar girl. After 6 weeks i found out, she has 4 boyfriends at the same time... and thatswhy she is always soooo busy and soooo tired...

1 Thai boyfriend, living with him together since 5 years, 1 English teacher in Bangkok, 1 Russian guy in Pattaya and me. Seems to be a very common thing.

Time offset orgy, so i am told :-)

In some way, they don't get it because they are not able to think ahead and to see possible consequences. Once disaster strikes, everybody is guilty but those (Thai girls) having inflicted it. I am not surprised at all!

Recently after Alice, i have dated a Thai girl, 'just a normal girl', having a normal job, not a bar girl. After 6 weeks i found out, she has 4 boyfriends at the same time... and thatswhy she is always soooo busy and soooo tired...

1 Thai boyfriend, living with him together since 5 years, 1 English teacher in Bangkok, 1 Russian guy in Pattaya and me. Seems to be a very common thing.

You REALLY know how to pick them!

instead of blaming the girls all the time .... take a look in the mirror ... i mean being stupid once over a girl is bad enough ... but being stupid this many times (and telling everyone on TF how stupid u have been) means maybe the blame rests nearer to home !!!

instead of blaming the girls all the time .... take a look in the mirror ... i mean being stupid once over a girl is bad enough ... but being stupid this many times (and telling everyone on TF how stupid u have been) means maybe the blame rests nearer to home !!!

So you mean, if you meet a girl, you can see straight away how many hidden boyfriends she has? hahaha!

As more beautiful a girl is, as more hidden boyfriends are in the background....

So you mean, if you meet a girl, you can see straight away how many hidden boyfriends she has? hahaha!

As more beautiful a girl is, as more hidden boyfriends are in the background....

i'm not saying that ... but using a bit of ******* common sense can usually avoid a car crash later on !!!